Demitri #1 <3

Science class had just finished as I began to exit the room planning on meeting my boyfriend at break as I did every day of the week, we had been together for over four months but this was his first real relationship so I wasn't so sure about what he was comfortable doing. The night previous to this I had one of THOSE dreams if you know what I'm on about, obviously including Demetri. I started walking straight to the girls toilets where I sat on the hard floor of one of the stalls and decided to text Demetri the following message, "Hey babe, gonna be ab 5 minutes late I had to talk ab some homework. I was wondering if you wanted to makeout when we meet?" I cant lie I was quite nervous sending the message because I was never usually the one to make the first move in a relationship. After about two minutes I got a reply, "That's no problem, take ur time. yk ive never kissed someone right? but id love to" We usually met under the shelter by the back entrance to the school and there was never anyone there anyway, when I got there Demetri was already there waiting. I wasn't 100% sure on how to do this because he's kjnda shy but I walked up to him seeming confident with so many butterflies I could about explode. "Hey" I said quietly once I was already quiet close to him. Before he got the chance to answer me I crashed my lips into his. They moved in sync as I gently grabbed the back of his hair causing him to let out a quiet moan, opening his mouth just enough for me to slip my tongue in. After almost 10 minutes of our tongues fighting for dominance I grinded my hips lightly into his, as I did so, I could feel him growing hard so I held onto his hand and puled him fast into the empty janitors closet just around the corner and locking the door behind us. We went back to making out but he was more aggressive now that we were in private where no one could hear or see us. I could feel his cock against my hip as it grew harder and harder every time my tongue re-entered his mouth, I gradually began to palm him and he let out a soft moan each time I did so. He then grabbed my hand and placed it right on the zipper of his pants so I looked up at him "You want me to?" I whispered, which he replied with "Please, more than anything.." As soon as those words came from his mouth I quickly unzipped his pants and I could easily see how hard he was, I gave a look of reassurance to which he looked me in the eyes and nodded, I slowly pulled down his boxers and his huge, hard cock was exposed. Demetri gently placed one hand on my head as I got on my knees, I knew what he wanted and he wanted it bad, I held the base of his dick as I put the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, he moaned again getting gradually louder. With that I put the whole thing in my mouth and he started to push my head causing it to go all the way down my throat. "Ughhh y/n I'm gonna cum." I stopped and stood up as he gave me a look of confusion. I wanted him to fuck me, holy shit he turns me on. "Fuck me." I whispered seductively into his ear. He immediately grabbed me by the waist and put his hand up my skirt pulling down my black, laced thong. He then put both of his hands on my ass still under my skirt pulling me into his still hard cock, before I knew it , he spun me around with his cock rubbing against me. This only turned me on even more. I felt his tip enter me as he started going slow but I wanted more. I let out a small moan and pushed my ass harder and further into his cock moaning louder this time so he knew how much I needed him. Seconds later he pounded into me, every inch of him inside me making me and him both a moaning wreck unable to contain ourselves, "Holy shit babe I'm gonna cum" At the same time we both let go and came. His moans were so hot. "I need all of you baby" he said, still panting completely out of breath. "Come on, class is starting in 3 minutes, see you at mine 3:25 okay?" He kissed me passionately as we both walked our separate ways.