Part 1

Tw thoughts of suicide ))Bakugo's pov : I look at my all might calendar . Today is the day. The day  I apologize to izuku. I got him some flowers. I don't really know what he likes except for all might. I also got him some cute little all might posters and a notebook I hope he likes it  and I hope he forgives me. I'm crying just think about all the things I've said about  him. I felt so sorry. Why am I such a bad person and the only thing I want to do is off my self.  I fall to the ground hugging my knees and sobbing. Why am I such a bad person no one deserves what I've done to him he is so sweet and kind. And all I've done is push him away. Dammit dammit dammit. I hear a knock on the door it's uraraka I forgot that I was supposed get some pointers from her she's been helping me train so far other than me and izuku she's the strongest person in are class. (I ship kacchaco and I wanted to make some sort of something) "katsuki why are you crying" she walks in the door without my consent but it really doesn't bother me. "I-I dont really want to talk about it" I say still crying. "Oh ok do you want me to get deku or kirishima to help or to talk to you"

Urarakas pov : I'm trying to help bakugo. I ask as I'm rubbing his back to try to make him feel better. "Can you leave me alone for a sec" sure I say leaving.