Chapter 1:~A month later~

(In Evie's house)

"What do you think?,"Doug asked his girlfriend as he showed her the skis of Mal's wedding dress.
"It's perfect,"Evie said,"Mal will love it,"
And Doug smiled,"Where is she by the way? I haven't seen her on the whole day,"
Evie shook her head,"I haven't seen her either. I think Carlos and the others are out searching for her. Maleficent returned yesterday as good. Maybe he needs to process everything,"
And Doug nodded.
--------
(In the forest)

"Mal!?,"Ben yelled.
"Mal!,"Harry called.
"Ben, have you any idea of where she can be?,"Uma asked.
Ben sighed,"The enchanted lake where we had our first date,"
"Come on, then,"Jay said.
And Carlos turned to Dude,"Dude, find Mal,"
And they arrived to the enchanted lake where Mal sat and cried.

Carlos looked at Jay. And Ben went over to her,"We've been looking for you since the morning. What has happened?,"
Mal wiped away a few tears,"I just heard my parents arguing about me. And this wasn't about their relationship on the Isle, Ben. This was about something that happened before I was even born. They're keeping secrets about me, Ben. I know that Hadie is my brother. And he's not my half brother. He's both their son too because of my mother tricked my father. But I can't live with the thing that they're hiding something about me,"
Ben sighed,"Maybe you should ask them. We can do it together,"
Mal shook her head,"I already tried. But they said that it wasn't my concern,"
Uma went over to them,"Come on, princess. If you want to know their secret. We shall help you find out. Because we are family. And you and I are technically family now after finding out your father is Hades. So come on. Let's ask your parents,"
And Mal smiled and they left.