Chapter 1 In the beggining

The three c's. Confused , clueless, and clumsy. That's what the main "popular" people in our school are called. They are just too confused, clueless, and clumsy to realize that they are. They are the ones who never get caught cheating on a test, ditch class and don't get caught, and never do their homework but still manage to have at least a b- in all of their classes.

Sorry, where's my manners, my name is Jane, I go to school at east view high, and guess what? I just got a my 54th A+ on my exam. WHOO! Alright enough with the nonsense. Let's get down to business. The real problem here is "the populars". We have gathered here today to plot revenge on them. Just because they confused clueless and clumsy, doesn't mean that they don't know how to be the bitches of the school.

They know how to Beth what they want, when they want and know exactly how to get away with it. Brad the main douche of the 3 c's just makes everyone want to gag. He literally looks like a male Barbie but not in a good way. And his girlfriend is even worse. Clair West. The blonde haired, blue eyed, she devil that walks around school in four inch heels with a crop top and leggings. Someone choke me why don't you.

Ok, my cousin is part of the "3 C's" she used to be my best friend. We would go everywhere and do everything together. We're were connected at the hip. Then Clair West came along in about... Hmm let me think. The 6th grade. And she completely ruined us. Everywhere we used to go, they go now. She makes me want to puke. I'm not saying I care because I'm not like that. Play me and your in a hell of a lot of trouble bitch. Watch your back! I'm just kidding. Unless you become one of "them", then you better keep your eyes open.