Chapter 27: Date 2

GUN POV

We are here at the Amusement Park. We just got here quickly because the mall we came from earlier is also quite close. Papii was still grinning and I was already annoyed because I did not know what he whispered to me earlier.I saw a cotton candy shop and smiled.

"Papii let's buy some cotton candy, I want some of those." I invited him

"I taste better than that Love." He said and licked his lower lips.

"Papii, please stop your dirty mind first. Let's have some fun okay?." I said to him.

"But we're having fun too when we do thing you know?." He said and grin.

" Oii, Let's just buy cotton candy." I said and pulled him.

I pulled him over to the seller. When we bought it I pulled him again and we lined up at the ride called  The Tower. The tower is happy because it will slowly raise you and suddenly lower you. Papii looked at me.

"Can you really ride there?." He asked.

"Of course Papii, I can. Are you afraid to that?." I teased him

"Yes, but not because of that. I'm afraid later you might get dizzy or something." He said looking worried.

"Maybe you are the one who is afraid Papii. "I challenged him.

"Love, don't try me on such things because you yourself will give up on me." He said and raised his eyebrows.

After a few minutes we will finally be able to ride as well. We sat in its seat and fastened the seatbelt. I started sweating cold and I was also shaking when I felt Papii holding my hand.

"All right that's okay Love, just be scared. I am here next to you. We can do this, you ca do this and where is the  courage I saw in you when we are just in the line?" He said.

"Papii, it's been a year since I last ride this." I exclaimed.

"Okay, don't worry just calm yourself. I'm next to you so don't worry I'll hold you." He said and hold my hand really tight.

I felt that we were rising and my grip on Papii was getting tighter and tighter. I also closed my eyes because of the intensity of the feeling I was feeling. We are already upstairs and in a short timeit will bring us down.

"Love!! Love!!." Papii shouted at me.

"What is that Papii!!." I shouted at him too.

"We shouted at the same time when suddenly it came down okay?." he shouted.

"Yes, all right Papii." I shouted at him too.

After a while we circled around at the top of it, it suddenly dropped. I did not scream because I was shocked when I heard what Papii shout and my cheek blushed at when I heard it.

We got down but I was still ashamed of what I heard. Papii approached me but I hid my face. Maybe he noticed me so he touched my chin and lifted it and stared at me.

"Why Love? Are you shy of what I shouted earlier?." He asked.

"That's true Love, so don't be shy." He added and smiled at me.

"There were so many people there, and they were all looking at you when you shouted that." I whined.

"Don't you want me to be so proud of you because you're my boyfriend?." He pouted.

"But don't say that again. I'm really embarrassed Papii I'm not used to it." I said and lower my voice.

"Love, if I were you I would train myself to get used to it because every day and every night you will hear that from me." He said and winked at me.