Chapter one: The Mission

My name is Elizabeth, I have long black hair and deep blue eyes. I am a spy, but no ordinary one. I can shape shift. Now before your like,
"OMG she can shape shift into anything!"
I do have my limits. I can only shape shift into cats (cat, lion, tiger, ect...) But on with my story....
I swiftly handcuffed my opponent and sprinkled some sleeping powder on him so he will be asleep for the long car ride.
"This is Agent Elizabeth reporting, target currently cuffed and asleep heading back to HQ," I speak loud and clear into the transmitter.
"Copy that, well done!" The robotic voice replies like it always does, praising me for my hard work. I grab the sleeping man by his shoulders and heed to the car. My black BMW.
"Great, I'm gonna have to clean it again!" I grit my teeth aggravated, lifting the man into the back seat.

........A FEW YEARS LATER.........

"Hello agent Elizabeth, welcome back and congratulations on graduating." The women spoke excitedly.
"Thank you, it's great to be back and please call me Liz," I reply.
"So let's get straight to the point then shall we,"she says stepping towards a computer. Above it is a big screen.
"You have a new mission, Liz," she continues pulling up a file on the computer which blares of the gigantic screen. It was a picture of a man dressed in all black, briefcase in hand.
"His name is Jonas Jones and he has stolen... Well it's confidential but you have to track him down get the briefcase and bring him and the briefcase back to HQ," she finishes, clearly out of breath.
"I accept my mission," I say, speaking for the fist time since she started talking about the mission.
"You will start in British Columbia Canada, for there is the last place he was seen. Now go and good luck!" She says smiling.
I know my mission. It's my first since I got back and I'm ready. Let's get that briefcase back!