Part One: Supplies

In order to practice paganism properly, you don't need anything at all!

Yes, most pagans use lots of different supplies to practice. 

But, supplies are not necessary, just personal preference. 

But in the spirit of knowledge, I'll provide information on a variety of different supplies. 

I'm also going to make parts for all of the supplies with more detail. 

Herbs: 

Herbs are great for countless things! There are thousands of herbs out there that can be used for tea, baking, spells, spell bottles, smoking, enhancing water, and many more uses. 

All herbs have different properties and can be used for different things. If you find that an herb works for you for a property it normally doesn't have, that's ok! Witchcraft is all about what you feel works for you and what you would like to do. 

As a general rule, rosemary can work in the place of any herb if you are on a budget but still want to use herbs. It can work in the spiritual place as any herb, but won't work as a medical supplement for another herb. 

Many witches like to grow and dry their own herbs.

Set of 20 Herbs + a magical spoon and free crystal

https://www.amazon.com/Witchcraft-Supplies-Witchcraft-Dried-Rituals-Crystal/dp/B08CBKSFD8/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=pagan+herbs&qid=1612321864&sr=8-2

Set of 15 Herbs 

https://www.amazon.com/Collection-Magical-Mystical-Spellwork-Witchcraft/dp/B07KV8B6Y9/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pagan+herbs&qid=1612321864&sr=8-3

com/Collection-Magical-Mystical-Spellwork-Witchcraft/dp/B07KV8B6Y9/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pagan+herbs&qid=1612321864&sr=8-3

Crystals:

Crystals are typically used for their many individual properties. They can be used in spells, rituals, baths, enhancing water, absorbing energy, healing, spell bottles, plant growth, and many more uses. 

Each crystal is individual and has its own unique energy. Remember, crystals are, in a way, living things. While you can read about the properties of each crystal, it really depends on the person and how that crystal resonates with them. 

As a general rule, clear quartz can be used in the place of any crystal. 

Set of 17 Crystals

https://www.amazon.com/Collection-Colorful-Gemstones-Pendulum-Bracelet/dp/B07NXZMH6Y/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pagan+crystals&qid=1612321923&sr=8-3

Set of 5 Crystal Points

https://www.amazon.com/Lifestyle-Fire-Large-Healing-Crystal/dp/B07WGHTM8T/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=pagan+crystals&qid=1612321923&sr=8-7