Chapter 1 Cassandra Trapped in the Astral Chaos

Cassandra is trapped in the Astral Chaos.

" I don't know who am I anymore....My sister died and my family torn apart....I don't know who am I supposed to do anymore." Cassandra said.

Suddenly a familiar white-bearded man  appeared out of nowhere.

" There is only way to save your sister." The white-bearded man said.

" Who are you?!!!" Cassandra growled angrily as she draw her sword and shield in a defensive stance. " Answer me!!! Who are you?!!!"

" Everyone called me by the name ' Edge Master'." The white-bearded man said.

" Edge Master?" Cassandra asked.

" I came here to get you out of the Astral Chaos." Edge Master said.

" But my sister died and my nephew and niece got separated." Cassandra said. " How can I help?"

" There is only one way to save your sister and your family." Edge Master said. " By time-travel."

" Time-travel?" Cassandra asked.

" Yes Cassandra. Your weapons have secret powers to unlock the portal." Edge Master said.

" Can you tell everything I know what is now happening to our world?" Cassandra asked.

" Our world is infected by darkness made by evil sword. The girl with ring blade abducted your sister's daughter named Pyrrha." Edge Master said.

" That old witch is going to pay for this." Cassandra said. " Looks like I have no other choice but to travel back in time to the past where I wanted to see Sophie alive. This is for the sake of Patroklos and Pyrrha."

" Well then. Follow me."

Cassandra nodded as she followed him to the exit of the Astral Chaos.

Later, Cassandra have managed to get out of the Astral Chaos. Cassandra is already in the nearby town.

" Now what?" Cassandra asked.

" Your weapons are able unlocked the time portal." Edge Master said.

Cassandra see the time portal in front of her.

" I see it now." Cassandra said.

" Good luck for your journey." Edge Master said.

" Farewell old man. I'll try my best in order to prevent the chaos happening through our world." Cassandra said as she bid farewell to Edge Master and entered the portal.