meeting nameless

Ugh, sorry guys. I'm restarting because I was all depressed and shit when I started this. I'm trying to possibly drift away this book from depression.

- meeting nameless -

I stood in class with my body physically shaking, seeing held back giggles and laughter a from my friends as started my presentation.

oh god, oh my flippin' gosh. Calm down, calm down, it's gonna end before you even know it.

I felt heat rose up to my neck, ears and cheeks. Emma stared at me with wide eyes, and covered her mouth in shock. Ugh, don't do that. I took a deep breath and whispered Lexa. I closed my eyes and spoke with sweaty hands and heavily breathing chest. Oh god, I feel sick.

As I was speaking, nervousness lacing every bit. I saw Hunter stood up from his sit and approach the teacher in the dark end of our class. He slowly went by my way and left the class. Am I boring? I asked anxiously. I looked over my bestfriend doing handsigns basically telling me to "mouth the words."

"That's enough." Ms. Nelson said with a tight voice. "It's obvious enough that you didn't prepare for this presentation, go back to your seat." She said with a bored tone.

Ugh, I flipped it. I walked back to my seat and slouched, wishing invisibility was real. Dammit.

"Hey cheer up!" Emma said happily as she skipped my way, once we were out our class.

"Ugh, I just flipped it up." I muttered as I placed my head over her shoulders.

"It's alright, it's just the first term. You'll do better next time." She said comfortingly as I just rolled my eyes and let my shoulders give out.

As we were walking by the halls, a poster caught my eye. Let yourself be heard. I stopped on my tracks and held Emma's wrist.

"What?" She uttered in confusion. I pointed my head to the poster and she looked at me with more confusion. "What about it?" She asked again.

I smirked. "Wanna ditch?" I asked her suppressing a giggle. "No." She said firmly. "First of all, we'll be caught." She then continued talking to no end as I just let my gaze follow the bleached white hair guy who's at least 6 foot, enter the principals office as we passed by it.

"Hey." I said cutting her off. "Since when did we have a bleached white dyed hair guy in our school?" I asked her feeling weird.

"Never." She said looking as me as if I'm insane.

"That's odd." I muttered.

"That's not even allowed." She started again.

"I know." I chuckled. "That's why it's odd."

-//:\\://:\\://-

I looked around since I didn't exactly have any food to eat and so did Emma, we ate it at English class. I drummed my fingers on the table, wondering all over the place. "What's the next period?" I asked. "Well, we have religion." She said. As she looked at the back of her ID card.

After a few moments the bell started to ring and just when we were near the room I stopped on my tracks and held my stomach. "Ugh." I acted out. "What happened?" she asked, concerned.

"My stomach feels bad, ugh I'll go use the loo and catch up before the class starts." I said as I walked in to the loo.

I laughed, and entered the last cubicle close to a window. Closed the sick with my feet and stood over it, then to the handle and slowly opened the window whilst it made silent creeks.

I slipped my foot and slowly my entire body jumping down to the floor. Thank goodness I used the first floor. As I was down I ran outside and climbed over the back of the school gate. I'm free! I walked out around silently. Seeing the bleach white haired boy.

Play with Fate. I silently approached him with my head down low and intentionally bumping into his... Arm.

"Watch it!" He muttered as he covered his face. "Nah." I thought in mind as I took his cap off him. Shoot. He looked glorious. He then looked at me with a frown and I dashed off running. I laughed as I did.

I'm never gonna see him again anyways, so.

"Hey!" He ran after me.

Okay, I know taking things is wrong but it's just a cap.. An old... Vintage as if cap. Did it seem something or is it just a human instinct? I then remember my dad's obsession on caps. It's just a cap! What so damn special about caps?!

"Hey! Stop!" He shouted at me. Stop? really? Since when did a criminal confess their sins to a police? Wait, not me. I'm not a criminal. I halt to a stop.

"Dumbass!" He shouted as he pulled my body to him. What? I'm lost. What's going on? I then heard a groan, which made me lift my head up fast.

"Oh my god!" I said anxiously as I covered my mouth. "I'm so sorry." I said over and over again. "I-I didn't know what I was doing! I just turned 16 and I-I don't know why I spaced out and kept running. Oh, God. I'm so so so sorry!" I swiftly as I was about the put my hair behind my ear, my wrist was then caught.

"Gotcha." He said with a smile and started laughing.

Moments passed, his laughter didn't died down anytime soon. "It's not funny." I said in full seriousness. "I thought you cracked your head or something!" I said in anger. "It's just that your expression!" He said still laughing. I looked at him with no emotion and stood up.

"Hey! Don't go!" He said as he held my wrist and pulled me down to him. I stared at him with wide eyes due to how he pulled me down. "Sorry." He muttered.

"What do you want?" I asked with annoyance lacing my voice.

"You go to that school right?" He said as he pointed the school was now way too far. "Depends." I said asked I crossed my arms over my chest. "What's it to you?"

"My mom owns that school." He said.

"What's it to me?" I asked unbothered.

He shrugged and I looked at him with my very professional "wtf" look.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Ian." He said simply. For a 6 foot & extremely good looks that he owns I'm surprise.. He doesn't.. Act like a .. Fuckboy.

"Yours?" He asked as he waved a hand to my face.

"I don't have a name exactly." I said as looked up at him innocently.

"Oh, sorry." He said.

"You're nameless." He pointed out the obvious.

• • • -//:\\://:\\://- • • •

Uh guys. Idrk what I'm doing with this story because the name of the book bothers me, but basically this book has a lot of lies so if you're not so cool with that then stop reading because as the story goes deeper the more pain one of them receives. The name of the girl isn't Lexa either.