Inventation

Lucifers POV

I walked out of my office. I checked my fur to make sure it doesn't have any static. It didn't so I walked into the casino. I looked around. I spotted King sitting at the bar.

I sat next to him. "Can I buy you a drink?" He turned to face me. "Oh hey, B-boss..." King added as he turned to look at me. He had a light blush on his cheeks with his usual purple eyeshadow. "Um...Can I- Can I speak to you in private?" I asked.

He nodded his head as we stood up. I led him to the door outside my office. "What did you want to talk about boss?" I hate it when he calls me that. "Well- um...I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?" His face flushed. "I- Pardon?"

"If you don't want to it's fine- I was just wondering or something..." I said quickly as I panicked. I looked at the floor. He put his gloved hand on my shoulder. I felt red tears form in my eyes. He doesn't love me back...

"I would love to go." He responded. I looked in his emerald green eyes and smiled. Tears started rolling down my cheek. His wiped my tears.

"Lucifer, you don't have to cry!" He laughed. I pulled him into a hug. He rubbed my back with one arm and wrapped his other around my neck.

We stayed like this for a moment before pulling away from each other. "So...um, is eight okay?" He nodded then walked away from me and back into the casino.

I opened my office door and closed it behind me. I slowly slid down it till I was sitting on the floor. I sighed. I can't believe I'm going on a date with my manager...

Word Count: 311