crossing our path

Hello, my name is cedric diggory. You may know me as the boy from the goblet of fire tournament, but I'm more than just that. It's actually my the first day of school today and I can't wait to meet everyone again, speaking of school Im gonna be late !

"Cedric!come on your gonna be late to the train again!" " I'm coming dad ! " I grabbed my bag and luggage and headed downstairs.

" Got all your stuff ready ?"
" I think so "
" alrighty then, let's go "

Me and my dad headed to the train station so we could go to platform 9 3/4 and go through the wall for the train.

While I was saying goodbye to my  father I also saw harry potter getting on with hermione and ....." IS THAT ?!.... RONALD WEASLEY ?? . Last time I saw him was in elementary school.

I remembered that he had to move away because of his dad's job, I just didn't think he'd move here" I thought to myself while sitting in a cart.

"Excuse me ?" I heard a girl's voice say, " yes? "
" Could I sit here maybe all the others are full?" She said very quietly " um sure go ahead" I said.

" Hi, I'm cho chang, nice to meet you " I'm cedric diggory"

" Are you new ? I don't think I've seen you here before" I know most of the faces in the school but not all of them
" actually Its my second year but Im really shy and don't really like talking to other people, I also don't have any friends" she said " well, now you have one" I said holding out my hand for her to shake, she laughed a little and shook my hand.

" Hey, do you know who ronald weasley is by any chance? " I asked her lookin for some answers trying to figure out why I saw him this year and not last year.

" Umm.. I know a little bit a about him" She said as she  continues "I always see him with harry potter and hermione granger, people call them the golden trio.

They met last year on the train I think, that's all I know " " ok.... Thank you" I said still confused, 'like how come I saw harry and hermione together and not ron..... I'll just look for some answers later' I thought to myself .