Stella

Stella is a young and normal bunny. She works hard for her family as she lost her father while hunting for food. All she have by her side now is her mother, her newborn baby brother, and her disabled little sister. She's the oldest among the siblings, so she's in charge of hunting food while her mother protects their home and keeps the children safe.
Stella always keeps in mind the last words of her father before he passed away.

"do not give up. Always choose the right paths. I will be there for you and your journey."

These words made Stella stronger and was inspired to continue moving along and continue walking towards her journey as her destination awaits for her.
On a cold night, while Stella's family is sleeping, she ran away and walks around their area for a bit. Even though she's wearing such thick and cozy jacket, it was still very cold...
While walking in the tall grasses, Stella happened to pass by two men talking about some kingdom.

"The royalty kingdom"

they said.

They were also talking about how stunning the princess is and how dazzling the kingdom is.
Stella got curious, so she went nearer to the men and asked about the kingdom.

"The kingdom is where the royal bunnies are. The king, the queen, and the lovely princess. The kingdom also had lots of good food there! The fruits are so bright and shiny. Too bad outsiders can't eat it or steal it, it's only mostly for the family and royal people living there."

"Oh how I wish to marry the princess!"
One rabbit man suddenly interrupted

Stella was amazed. Years of living in this land, yet this is the first time she heard about the kingdom.

It's getting late and colder, so Stella went back to her home, warmed up, and laid down to her bed. Now she can't stop thinking about the Kingdom, a new path and destination suddenly opened up in Stella's life.

-to be continued...-