The Offering

THE HUMAN VAMPIRE

THE HUMAN VAMPIRE

Genre(s): Vampire/Romcom/Action/Thriller

The First Novel written by:
@raiSavvy

Blood Legacy Series

#1: Between Love And Law

#2: THE HUMAN VAMPIRE

#3: A Vampire's Blood

#4: Blood On His Lips

#5: The Crimsonmoon Covenant

Writer's note:

Hello there, bloodians! It's been a while since I left the wattpad world. And now I am back with my revised first novel! So, sa mga readers ko dati na tapos nang mabasa ang THV at nagbabalak na basahin ito ulit ay expect niyo na po na maraming scenes ang madaragdag, mawawala, o mapapalitan. I hope you like and enjoy reading this story. For more stories to read, just check my profile! Please support this writer by commenting and voting. For more up-coming stories, just follow this writer for more updates. Thank You!

─────────

༒༒༒

"With blade or fang, we pierce our veins,
Each drop a promise, each wound a bond.
Our essence spills upon the sacred stone,
Anointing the earth with our devotion."

༒༒༒

─────────
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: This story is a work of fiction and created by fictitious manners due to the writer's imagination. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely a coincidental. English and Filipino isn't my first language so expect the typos, grammatical errors and mispelled words ahead. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the writer.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: This story may contain violence, vulgar words, cruelty and other matured contents. Don't read it if you have sensitivity of those. Expect curse language, and some of the words you read might trigger your brain. I am open for criticism but please mind the language.
─────────

©All rights reserved 2020

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Comment. Vote. Follow!