a dream - risu/reader

you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and felt the body next to you move a little. you quietly and slowly got out of bed, leaving the bedroom. after you were gone he inched forward and watched you as you sleepily moved across the room, making your way into the kitchen. you grabbed some tea bags from a cabinet above you and made yourself a cup. you felt eyes watching you and you turned around, scanning the room. you noticed a shadow in the hallway and it tried to move away from your glance, backing further into the dark hallway. you grabbed your mug full of tea and started making your way towards the hall. "hello?" you called out. silence. you turned down the hall and made your way back to into your dark bedroom. you turned on a lamp and it casted the room in a soft, honey color. you saw a figure under the covers, facing away from you. "babe," you set your mug down on the bedside table and softly sat on the bed. "mmfph.." a muffled groan came from the covers in response. the comforter shifted and was tugged farther over the head under the blanket. you smiled and pulled down the covers, trying to see the face of the person hiding themselves. tossed blonde hair with dark tips poked out of the covers and you tried to lean over the body on the bed. dark, crossed eyes met yours from over the edge of the blanket and the figure huffed. you moved around and got under the covers, pulling it over the both of you. the light barely breached the blanket but you could make out a soft outline of a face, staring at you. "risu.." you reached your hand out and cupped his face. he pressed into it and closed his eyes. "i had a dream." he spoke quietly. his voice was hard to hear, so you scooted towards him. "what happened in it?" risu opened his eyes and gave you a sad look. "..you died. you were torn apart in front of me and i couldn't move. i just watched him do it." you rubbed his cheek with your thumb. "him?" you questioned softly. risu looked at you and moved your hand from his face. "yea, him, kai." you nodded. "i'm okay, i'm here and i'm safe. he's gone." risu nodded and slowly wrapped an arm around your waist, tugging you closer. you tucked your face into the crook of his neck and hummed happily. "are you gonna stalk me and follow me everywhere i go now?" risu laughed quietly and hugged you a little tighter. "yes. even to the bathroom." you tried to push away from him giggling. "ew! you're gross!" he smirked and you both laid still for a moment, taking in each others presence. risu leaned forward, sitting up, and kissed you. he held your face and you placed a hand on his side. he pulled away and smiled at you. "don't get riled up, it's late and you should get some more sleep." you sighed and laid back. "but my tea," risu reached across you and grabbed your mug, taking a sip. "i'll drink it, i'm gonna stay up for a little bit." you turned over on your side to face him and looked up at him. "staying up watching me?" risu smirked and kissed your forehead. "you know it, now sleep doll." you shut your eyes and leaned on risu after he scooted down. you slowly fell back asleep, risu eventually getting more comfortable and snuggling your sleeping form. every time he closed his eyes he would see the gore, your body torn up into unidentifiable parts. then he would open his eyes and look down at you sleeping on his chest, snoring softly, and would tell himself that you were okay.