Part 1

(Jack+Kirsty, Rye+Honor, Sonny+Hannah, Andy+Dani,and Harp+Brook, Mike)

One night the group got drunk and decided to play spin the bottle mixed with Truth of Dare. Rye lands on Harp and he asked "truth or dare", and the rest of the convo go's:
Rye: Confess your biggest secret, if you don't, we can tell when you're lying
Harp:...I have used Brooks shower brush to scrub the toilet...
~ They all look at him with the 'I know you're lying' face~
Harp: FINE! I cheated on Brook 3 times: once drunk, once high, and once sober...
~ Brook has a horrific look on his face~
Andy: Please say it was with different people...
Harp:...
Andy: HARPER, TELL ME NOW
Harp: ... No, the same
~ Brook gets up and runs out crying. As Jack was about to get up to slap him, Mike was quicker and punched Harp so hard his nose started bleeding. Mike was about to go find Brook~
Hon: Mike, truth or dare
Mike: Honor, not ri-
Hon: TRUTH OR DARE MICHAEL
Mike: ...Dare
Hon: Tell Harp how you really feel then go get your mans
~ everyone besides Honor turns to Mike with a confused look~
Mike:... Harper your a dick and I have been in love with your boyfriend for almost 6 years. I hope you live a sad miserable life.
~ Mike runs out trying to look for Brook, what they didn't know was that Brook was behind the door the entire time. As Brook stood there he thought to himself that he had always like Mike but didn't think Mike liked him. By the time Mike found Brook, he finally made his decision and played through on it~
Mike: Brook, I found you. I just wanted to let you know that Harp is a di-
~ Brook leans in and kisses him, they stay like that for what feels like forever~
Mike:... Brook, I have loved you since I was 18 and you were 16
Brook: And I have loved you for 5 years now and counting
~ they hug~
Brook: But, before we can move on together... I have to do something he wasn't brave enough to do...
~ Brook walks back into the living room where everyone is either still in shock or yelling at Harp who is now crying. As Brook walked in the room went silent and Harp jumped to his feet~
Harp:Babe I am so so SO so sorry and it will never happen again
~leans in to kiss Brook but is stopped by a hand~
Brook: No, I don't believe, you know when your sister told me to leave I thought it was because she didn't like me ,but no she was looking out for me. Then I saw the signs but I ignored it, like two months replacing you like it was easy, it even made me not feel good about myself. So no Harper were not together, we're not friends,... we're nothing.
~ Brook then turns around and jumped into Mikes arms and kisses him more passionately then the last one. Brook pulls a way, him and Mike then start leaving, as there we're leaving he heard the Rye and Sonny laughing, the girls + Andy clapping and then Dani made the best comment of the night
Dani: Woohoo, yes he finally found his Prince Charming instead of his old Dick Charging, BRIKEY FOR EVER
~ Brook heard chuckles from behind him and knew M was trying not to die. As they head out Brook said they would go to Mikes house, the walk there was very quiet.~
As they go to Mikes, Brook went to the couch and belly flopped feeling a little sad about what happened but he was then sat on. Brook was screaming and laughing until he sat up with M next to him, he brought Brook a cup of tea, ice cream, a blanket, and a snuggle partner. It was about 11:00pm when Mike heard light snores, Brook fell asleep on his chest with his arms wrapped around Mikes waist, Mikey chuckled to himself and turned off the tv, pulling Brook up closer to him. Michael Patrick Cobban went to sleep with his biggest dream finally coming true.
*He likes me, Brook actually likes me back*