Walking into the Fields

At 11:30pm Sophie was on her notebook writing a song, and she decided to go on a walk around 12:00Am at Midnight. She went to walk on a trail and she dropped her flashlight and she seen a figure heading her way, she ran and her boot fail into a river. Bryan screamed out "Stoppp" 

later that morning Sophie went home, and Bryan took the Boot home with him and follow her footsteps.And Later that morning Sophie went with her friend Bella and ask her if she wanted to go out to go pick flowers and go somewhere to eat. Bryan just came to Sophie and Knock on the door.

46 minutes later Bryan  knocked on Sophia's door, so he left a note and said "I seen you running away from me, I wanna let you know that I didn't mean to scare you there was something I was gonna say and to protect you, if you can please text me heres my number"

Soon or later Sophia came home and walked in the house, so Bryan was still hiding behind the bush, and walked up on the steps and left the note again, Bryan ran on the side of the porch and Sophie walked out and found the note, she seemed confuced and curious. 

The next day Sophie and her parents was having a big Get together and Bryan decided to get into disguise and walk up to Sophie . Sophie Locked the door. So Bryan decided to climb up the window and see if he can talk to her. So Bryan felt bad about what he did so he heard the door knob Moved gently. So he jumped out the window and Sophie heard a noise outside. She grabbed a pan and went outside she seen a Guy and she started to start screaming, 

Bryan said it's not what it looks like....