The Girl who Travel the Worlds

-Christmas Day-

Im here at our room drinking my favorite hot coffee while looking outside the window....its snowing, its so friking cold..(sigh) im surely gonna buy five new heaters tomorrow, this old heater sucks. While im still thinking of which color will suits the room a sudden knock come ouyside the door followed by the called grandma.

Me: "oh! So its my sweet little Lillie..come here child."

Lillie:" what are you doing here....alone? Wheres grandpa?

Me:" missing"

Lillie: " what?!where?! When?! Why?! How?!

Me:" im just kiddimg sweety (chuckled)

Lillie:" i know, i saw him in the kitchen with mom!..i just wanna see you smile.

Me:" my..my...,how sweet. No, how extra sweet! How much do you need brat?!

The smile on my face widden when i saw her smile turn into a  frown. Then answer  me with a deadpan face.

Lillie:" i cant believe you think im a gold digger"

I laught heartedly by her answer...but then..gold........ digger......

Me:" of caurse not! Where did you learn tjat words..who teach you?.answer me brat!

Lillie:" i heard it from you last year! You were accusing grandpa for being such an expert gold digger when we go shopping, you even both forgot i was there with you and you go home while im still at the mall all alone!.. i was there waiting for almost two hours..looking  like a homeless/abandon child before you remember that you still have a grandchild waiting for you...and when we got home you and mom had a fight that time when you..

Ohhhh no that was a terrible memories right in there....so i cut her words before she say nonesense

Me:" ok..ok..stop! Stop sweety...just forget that one"

Lillie:" i'll never forget such experience grandma."

Me:" ok!ok! Its all your grandfathers fault!

I  cant help but laugh nervously when my sweet granddaughter look at me like saying it was because of me it happend....this is realy  my old gold diggers fault. (pout)

Me:" ok..ok..dont be mad..sence you dont want money then how about i tell you a story that only i know !

Lillie:" a story of what?."

Me:" about a women who travel different worlds."

Lillie:" different worlds? How many world did she travel?

She as curiously, its look like this story got her attention

Me:" come here and sit beside be so that we can finaly start..

After she sit beside me..she look at me eagerly and said

Lillie:" starts now grandma"
Me:" ok...so it all start s at christmas day, there was a 28 year old women name Filicia Desconte. Shes born in a wealthy family and shes the eldest and only daughter of the family..shes the CEO of a tech company and the owner of a 5 star hotels  and  restaurants, she like investing in different company and even movies..as long as she see its worth it

Lilie:" thats wierd!..arent the main  characters supposed to be poor and then she step by step got to the top with the help of  her man.?"

Me:" well not all sweety.....she actualy die in her first world bacause of a candy.

Lillie:" well thats new! Noy dying because of a car accedent or some kind of wierd illness!"

Me:"  (chuckle)..didnt  i told you its special?

Lillie:" i dont think so...i think its just different"

Me:" yes...its different...but thats what make it special.."