1.

• 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 •• BROOKLYN, NEW YORK •

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒
• BROOKLYN, NEW YORK •

————————————————————————

"are y'all ready or not?!" i yelled upstairs waiting on Savannah and Nia. "i'm finna leave without y'all in a second!"

"girl chill the fuck out" Nia said as they came down the stairs. "we was tryna get ready"

"you sure you don't wanna strip with usssss? or at least go find some new dick?" Savannah questioned and i shook my head.

"i work there and all i do is pour drinks. y'all needa chill out" i waved them off grabbing my wallet. "come on before he fires me"

"that fine ass boss of yours" Nia said as we made our way to my car.

"girl he like 40!" i mugged her making savannah laugh and nia smack her teeth.

"still fine though" she shrugged getting into the car making me laugh and shake my head.

this girls a goddamn mess i swear to you.

-

"there she is" one of my coworkers, Melissa, greeted me. "okay so i covered those customers you missed but i gotta get back upstairs okay?"

"that's cool. thank you so much" she hugged me before heading upstairs along with my boss.

so to give you a little backgrounddd, my names India and i work at a strip club as a Bartender. it's not the best i can do but it's definitely something and with college right now i don't really wanna do anything more big.

i'm not in school right now but we start back up in may and it's January right now.

"can i get a few shots of-"

"Aye i know damn well that ain't Indiaaaa!" i heard a voice raise next to me making me look over and once i saw who it was, i rolled my eyes.

"fuck you want, Fivio" i asked, getting the customers shots they wanted as he sat in one of the chairs.

"damn i ain't seen you since high school, D" he chuckled. "Lemme get some Whiskey, Girl"

"you drink that?" he nodded. "well shit. okay" i shrugged putting the shots infront of the other customer before getting fivio's. "so how much money you planning on throwing on them strippers?" i playfully asked.

"couple thousand. there's one i really like" he said looking back and following his eyes, i was able to tell he was staring at Savannah.

"i could hook it up for y'all" i said and he looked back at me.

"nah it's cool. ima get her on my own" i nodded handing him his glass. "so what's up witchu'? you just pouring drinks and calling it a day now?" i rolled my eyes.

"i'm in college but we're not in school right now so i took this as a job cause it's easy as hell" i shrugged.

"man you really look good, D" he shook his head.

"watch your eyes, boy" i waved him off. 

"why? actin' like i ain't never fucked you before" he chuckled.

yeaaaaa so me and fivio fucked ONCE in high school.. it was just a night that had us mad horny and it just happened. not much else to it tbh..

"you came alone? usually-"

"Damn that girl buggin'. wouldn't get off my dick" recognizing the voice, i bit the inside of my cheek and looked over watching as pop sat in one of the chairs. "yo that Indie?" he pointed and fivio nodded. "sayyy! i ain't seen you in forever, girl"

"good" he rolled his eyes.

me and pop kinda have a history.. not a good one tbh but yk how it is.

we've never fucked. i've only fucked fivio in high school. i guess it's like one of those bully stories except pop isn't a bully he just got an attitude sometimes.. loves to run his mouth and then try to seduce me to forgive him and shit.

"you gon' quit playing around wit me, India"

"whatever. are you gonna buy something or just sit there all goddamn night?"

"yeaaaaa. hand me that Hennessy bottle, Ma"

"what? i can't hand you the bot-"

"i'll buy a new one" he shrugged. "let me see"

handing him the bottle, he poured it himself in a glass before holding it up to me making my eyebrows furrow.

"drink it and lose that attitude" he said after he took it.

"my boss.."

"fuck him. you need a little fun in your fucking life" i rolled my eyes and started to chug what he has poured into the glass.

this shit was definitely finna do something for me tonight... and i'm probably far from ready for it 🥴.

——————————————————————————

Do y'all think y'all would like this story? be honest y'all 🥴