The wet willy

Nekomaru sighed. Training never went well for ___. All they did was complain when it got too hard, kinda like Nekomaru when his di- never mind. Currently, he remembered, ___ was taking their routinely shower after training. He decided that once they were out of the shower he'd give them some... motivation to work harder. Nekomaru enjoyed helping others, but in this case, this new "training" he thought of may help him too. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     _____ quickly dressed after getting out of the shower since they hated the cold after showers. They just finished getting dressed when there was a knock on their door. Knock knock knock. "I'm coming! Hold on a second!" ___ shouted. Knockknocknockknockknock- "I SAID HOLD ON YOU FUCKER!" ____ slammed the door open to get bonked on the head.
     "SHHIIIIIIT" a voice yelled. "I APOLOGIZE, ____! I WAS INTENDING TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR AGAIN!" The floor was no longer a temporary bed as ____ pulled themselves up.
     "It's fine Nekomaru," ____ spat, "You just need to be aware of your own strength sometimes, holy shit that hurt." Both muscle man and the train of pain stood there awkwardly for a few moments before Nekomaru spoke.
     "You are the shit."
     "What the fuck is that supposed to mean."
     "It's a compliment. Like, you are the shiiiiit!"
     "It really just sounds like your trying to call me shit you dumbass."
     Nekomaru's face grew a reddish color as he remembered the original reason he was here and he fiddled his hands together uncharacteristically.
     "You....well...well I- you see" Nekomaru stumbled on his words for once.
     "Spit it out 'Maru. Or god help me I will fuck you." ____ joked.
     "Okay then fuck me."
     "WHAT-"
     "Fucking is a great form of exercise and team bonding!"
     "I AM NOT FUCKING YOU- ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?!"
     "You can't fuck jokes, ____."
     "YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN 'MARU. AND ITS NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU, ITS THAT I AM NOT QUITE PROCESSING THIS."
     "So I can fuck you?"
     "YES"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Akane was looking for Nekomaru and ____. She planned that they'd all eat together after training. Usually, she would've eaten it all by herself but training was off today since Nekomaru seemed... bothered. Oh well. Akane bolted for ___'s cabin. ____ might still be in the shower and maybe Nekomaru was there too. Right as she was about to knock, she heard noises.
     "Arg- Nekomaru! It's so deep!"
     "Just hold still and relax, it'll be more pleasurable that way!"
     Akane didn't give a single shit about what was going on and she walked right into the unlocked cottage to see Nekomaru with his finger in ___'s ear.
     "Nekomaruuuuu! I told you that wet willy's suck!" ___ complained, "They feel so weird-"
     "Well its to teach you a lesson about complaining! At this rate you're gonna need a second!" Nekomaru shouted.
     Akane just watched in amusement. She used to harass her little siblings with wet willys.
     "HEY! I WANNA GIVE ___ A WET WILLY TOO" Akane leaped onto ___, licked her finger, and stuck it in ___'s other ear.
     "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BOTH-"