Fall Into Music, Literally

"You gave him a bloody nose!" I yelled back in her face.
"Yeah! Well, in my defense he called me a bitch for being so darn ugly, and I told him that his face was the one that needed rearranging. so uh..." She scratched the back of her blonde head. "My hand slipped?" she told me questioningly. "All I was going to do was give you a high five!" we slapped our hands together creating an echo throughout the empty room.
        Man, I really love her hair. Once I broke into her house with my super, awesome, ninja mask trying to cut it off. I warned her to give me the hair and no one gets hurt, but in the end, I was the only one who got hurt. also, a broken pair of scissors.
"Come on, lets go get chocolate." All you ladies out there, you  know why she wants some. "You don't have to ask my twinkle toes twice!" she rolled her blue eyes at me. Rude. "Also, no jokes along the way I'm really not in the mood." I smiled down at my rainbow converse not being able to help myself.
        "Aye, Aye Captain! No girl jokes, period." I got a head start down the pale, blue hallway knowing that not long there will be foot steps being heard behind me. It's not fair she's 5'9, with really long legs! Me on the other hand, I am only 5'3.5! Never underestimate the power of the half inch!
This sucks, I really don't like to run, unless there is a ball at my feet. Halle on the other hand loves to run, and wrestle, so to sum it up for you; an angry girl on her period + me being lazy = I'm screwed. I race my way down the never ending tile floor down to my most favorite room in the whole school, the abandoned music room. Now, they only really use this room for storage, but students are allowed to use the instruments when ever they want which is a huge plus.
        I grab the rusty, silver door knob and turn it, a smile stretches across my face as I enter. "THWACK!" next thing I know It's my face giving the ground a hug. I forgot about the stair that is present before you enter the room. I find my feet and turn around just in time to see an angry blonde approaching me. "Halle! Watch out! The sta-" Her face gave the ground a kiss. EW! " I tried to warn you! Stop making out with the floor!" "I freakin' tripped! By the way gravity works, and I was not making out with the dirty floor!" "Ok! Ok!" I surrendered before I lost my head.
        I saw the anger flow out of her face as she took in her surroundings. " I haven't been in this room in forever!" she gasped. "I know I miss it." I stood there as old thoughts flooded my mind. "Lets bring a few memories back with a classic!" she exclaimed excitedly. I missed that face. "The usual?" I didn't even have to wait for a reply as I grabbed my drum sticks from my back pocket.
        I started off slow as the notes flooded back, Halle merged into song.

 "Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaking
But you see it's not me
It's not my family
In your head in your head
They are fighting

With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head in your head they are crying

In your head
In your head
Zombie zombie zombie ei ei
What's in your head
In your head.
Zombie, zombie, zombie ei, ei, ei, oh do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

Another mother's breaking
heart is taken over
And the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head in your head
They're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head in your head they are dying

In your head
In your head
Zombie zombie zombie ei ei
What's in your head
In your head.
Zombie, zombie, zombie ei, ei, ei, oh do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do"

        Hr melodic voice ended as she perfectly hummed the last note. The good ol' days.