PROLOUGE: PART 1

HAIKYUU!!: ZOMBIE QUEST

[START]                      >[CONTINUE]                      [SETTINGS]

LOADING SAVE FILES...

...

LOADING FINISHED!

>[FILE ONE]                    [FILE TWO]                       [FILE THREE]

LOADING GAME...

...

LOADING FINISHED!

"There's no way I can do something like that! What would Kageyama think?"

"Motherfucker I asked you to help me up, not marry me."

"Oi! Shut the fuck up."

Voices rang out from the saftey of the bunker.

Pause.

The fuck are you doing at the goddamn END of the story? That's MY save file. What the hell man? Now we have to have one of those 'it all started when' stories. That's so cliche, but I suppose we have no better way to explain the story. You should thank me. Now you know who survives. So stop worrying about your husbando dying or some shit.

QUIT WITHOUT SAVING?

                                        >[YES]           [NO]

                             HAIKYUU!!: ZOMBIE QUEST

>[START]                       [CONTINUE]                    [SETTINGS]

LOADING NEW GAME...

...

LOADING FINISHED!

It all started when Kageyama and Hinata were rooming together. They were in Hinata's house. Hinata was placing spoonfuls of youghurt into Kageyama's mouth. Ever so often, Hinata would give him a spoonful faster than he could swallow. When this happened, Hinata kissed the excess cream off his face.

"Thank you again for letting me stay over." Oikawa said.

Or he would kiss it off if Oikawa hadn't stopped him and Kageyama from doing anything remotely romantic. Oikawa looked over at the couple with a playful glare.

"No one invited you. You came over looking for blackmail after you saw mw come into his house," Kageyama said biterly.

"Jeez, how was I supposed know that quarantine would start the day I came here? I'm sorry you can't do any sexy mushy stuff 'cuz I'm here."

Kageyama's face flushed a bright red. Hinata stuck his tongue out at Oikawa and rolled his eyes. It was obvious that Oikawa was having fun teasing them, but it was even more obvious that all his playful banter was cover for his worrying heart.

Hinata put another spoonful into Kageyama's mouth, and then said, "We weren't gonna do that type of stuff! Pervert!"

After that, there was a comfortable silence. Hinata's mom and sister had left for a trip to Tokyo the day before the quarantine. It was the very reason Hinata asked Kageyama to come over. Hinata wouldn't mind if Oikawa stayed over he supposed. Still, Oikawa's worries bounced around in his mind.

"That virus is pretty much a death sentence if you get it, huh? I wonder if Iwa will be okay," Oikawa grimly stated.

Hinata put the spoon down and said, "I'm sure everything will b-"