Crush On You Ep. 27 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

Hyun: Dad, are you sure we're going in the right direction?

Chaeng Dad: Uhmmm...

**Dad isn't also sure about that. He's not really good at using maps, so maybe... Yes! It seems like it. They're away from the right trail.**

**Hyun was behind Dad, trying to peek at the map.**

Hyun: Dad! It's upside down! I knew it because the trail is in that direction.

**Then he pointed at their southeast.**

**Mom laughed. She knew this will happen since dad doesn't have a sense of direction.**

Mina: I thought your dad and mom always go hiking when they were young?

**Chaeyoung giggled.**

Chaeng: Yeah! And they always end up like this. Dad being confused with the map, and mom ending-up holding it. Just like Hyun now.

**Mina giggled, too. Couldn't believe this surreal experience she's having with Chaeng's family.**

**Hyun lead the way, while dad and mom walk behind him, and Chaeng and Mina ended up taking their time trailing at the back.**

Chaeng: Well, that's the reason Dad wanted to trek as early as seven, so he has a lot of time to go back and forth in case he gets lost.

**Chaeng giggled again.**

Hyun: See, dad this is the trail. We're on the right track, now.

Chaeng Dad: How do you expect me to see that? It's too narrow.

Chaeng Mom: You never changed! You're still lacking in direction.

**Mom teased.**

**Dad scratched the back of his neck. Embarrassed that he still makes mistakes every time they go for a trek.**

Chaeng: It's fine dad, it's still early. We'll be there before lunch.

**Hyun and mom laughed 'cause it's only an hour-trek.**

Chaeng Dad: I thought you're my ally here Chaeyoung! Why are you teasing me like these two?

**Dad continued to walk and didn't stop to face Mina and Chaeng.**

**Chaeng giggled before she answered.**

Chaeng: Sorry, dad. I love you.

Chaeng Dad: That sounds better. I love you, too, honey.

**Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's forearm when she stepped on something slippery.**

Mina: Eeeeh?

Chaeng: What was that?

Mina: I don't know. A slug, maybe?

Chaeng: Poor slug.

Mina: Sorry, slug. I didn't mean to step on you.

**Then Chaeng looked at her and smiled. Her eyes were speaking a language that Mina understood. It's telling her how beautiful she is.**

**Mina smiled back, melting with the way Chaeng looked at her.**

Mina: Stop it!

**She said softly, blushing.**

Chaeng: Stop what? I'm doing nothing.

Mina: You do! You're making my heart pound so fast that it might pop out from my chest.

**Chaeng grinned, and then rested her left hand on Mina's shoulder.**