eps 1* UA greetings

'...' - thinking
"..."- talking
*...*- on phone / calling

Enjoy 🖤

Hi , my name Izuku Midoriya , I'am an omega as you know omega can get pregnant so I can get pregnant that's why , we omegas have to take heat pills to redeem ours pheromones and we can be a hero but a sidekick hero for our alphas

Today I got accepted in UA my dream school to become my alpha sidekick , I'am so excited to meet my alpha and I have a crush on my childhood friend , his name was Katsuki Bakugou I call him "kacchan". Enough with my mumbling it's my first step enter UA

Deku POV

' its my first step entering my dream school , eekkk I'm so excited '

As a was about to walk , I accidently trip on my shoes . I close my eyes waiting for my body to fall to the ground but...

" careful nerd " katsuki grab my slim body for me to not fall to the ground

"K-kacchan " blushing , " tsk , troublesome nerd can't even walk properly "

" I - I'm sorry kacchan , I'm a little clumsy " cute smile "tsk" walking leaving midoriya behind . ' aghhhh kacchan hug my waist I'm so happy ' red face from blushing so hard .

-Skip ( entrance exam )-

Mic " HELLO NEWERS " use his quirk.
All of the omega whimpering because of the loud voice . All the alpha sense his / her omega whimper makes them growl angry to present mic ( so protective 😑). "Sorry , sorry I'm to excited " . " so as I was gonna say today I'm going to pass you your entrance exam , which mean you have to earn a lot of point by defeating this robot , there's robot who has no point . just collect a lot of point as you can use your .... ( about to shout but all the alpha growl ) ... Quirk " . " your exam start tomorrow ".
' point huh , I guess I can defeat a little bit robots to enter UA , thats okay I can do it and be kacchan sidekick ' blushing hard core just thinking of him .

- Skip ( tomorrow )

" Its the day , I'm gonna defeat those robots for kacchan ". " don't just for katsuki , its for you to honey , this is your dream to enter that school right ? " says inko . " I...  uh... um.. Yes mom " blushing hard .

At the exam I was already defeated 20 robots which mean I already got 80 point , kacchan got 120 point and that guy name kirishima got 100 point .

' The exam will be end soon , kacchan will get first rank ' I was so deep in thought I didnt realize there's a huge robot coming to me .

KATSUKI POV

I was defeated the 3 point robot when I saw behind that nerd there was a robot a 0 point robot thats really huge even huge then my ----- , that nerd so lost in thought that even didnt realize that . " OI NERD WATCH OUT " , I ran to him and destroy the robot using my quirk . " HEY , WHAT ARE YOU DOIN ?! U HAD BEEN CRUSHED IF I ..."

he is crying because of shock . " oi , are you okay ? Did you hurt ? " deku's shaking his head no . I hug him to calm him down from that accident .

DEKU POV

"Sshhh thats okay , don't cry I'm here "
I hug him back and crying in his chest until I finally calming down . he break the hug .

" T-Thank you K-Kacchan , I'm fine now, thanks to you and thank for rescuing me " I'm smiling to him and I see he blushing a little and thats makes me happy.

" Tsk , don't space out during attacking ". then the exam was over , kacchan got first place by 210 point
And I was the third by 124 point.

I went home and waiting for the result , this was the best day ever in my life , kacchan saving me and I got accepted to UA from now on my life will change .

End of eps 1

To be continue