~

"There she is!~ you completed another mission i gave you love , i dont know what to say its either I'm impressed or disappointed" Helen Bierce said as she let out a laugh. Elizabetha huffed and throw a bag of soul shards infront of the old lady.

" why do i have to do all your job? isnt this your punishment? gosh i just want to be alive once more to marry my fiancé" Elizabetha complain as Malak dark laugh boomed in the room theyre in.

"Once you fulfill her job youre done for mortal"

"oh sure , trust the blood thirsty demon who wanted to kill you back in those realms"

"Its worth the shot" Elizabetha said shrugging at briece as Malak laugh , Bierce sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose."darling... if you trust him you would end up being like me trapped in this room at the endless void you dont want that wont you?"

Elizabetha put her fingers on her chin and think. "Well youre right , anyway what realm am i going in?"

"Ah , before you proceed i need to put you into another practice for another ability I'm giving you in your tab"

"Who invented this anyway? i dont remember having these in my time"

"i forgot youre a girl in the early 1900's aint it? well they're invented to make life easier i suppose"

Elizabetha sigh as she look at Bierce with a determine look. "Thats the spirit love! i love it when youre going to act brave and mighty all of a sudden"

"Lets just get this over with" She turns to the third portal which locks got broken with somesort of magic. the portal design was a face of a man in somesort of pirate hat , large grin was plastered on their face.

"Huh these designs are like 1800's pirates?"

"Gentlemen darling , now go to the practice room before you proceed"

Elizabetha sigh as she went in the portal to be greeted by a red room and a gap on the floor. "What-"

"You see a gap there right? why wont you try your wee legs to jump over"

To be honest Bierce can get under Elizabetha skin sometimes , she crossed her arms on her chest as she waited for Bierce to talk.

"What? you think you can make that jump with your legs? I'm talking about teleportation , go back to the altar"

Elizabetha goes back to the ballroom where Bierce and the Altar was. she went to Bierce and hand her Tab which Bierce grab from her and start tapping some things...

"Here ,go back in there and try it out before you can proceed" Elizabetha sigh holding the Tab close to her chest as she went back to the portal. she look up in the tab and to the floor where the gap was, she use the Teleport ability to get to the other side. "Splendid , now we proceed"

~~~

"Keep your eyes open love ,the statue in this place is awfully lifelike"

Elizabetha gawked at the large statue at the stairs saluting at her ,  she walk toward to it and placed her palm to feel the cold gold stone.

Beyond these gates judgment awaits

"sounds like it" Elizabetha said smiling this place kinda flows some nostalgic memories of her life. she walk up to the stairs to meet a large gates , she pushed the metal gates making a unsettling sounds.

she walk in the pathway seeing some weird scribbles on the wall's like 'Free our souls' all over.

she pushed another gate to see a large landscape. she heard Bierce talking about the landscape but Elizabetha was too distracted from the beauty of it , she look at the fountains and some lights this place is truly beautiful , well , minus the atmosphere which gives up a scary vibe.

she met another statue this time standing in a square rock saluting at her with a large grin. she quickly went to the statue with a smile as she touched it's face , her fingers trail down to the statue chin before she proceed to another gate.

as before she can push the gates she heard a man laugh maming her turn swiftly to the statue which is now facing her.

"O-oh no..." she muttered to herself knowing these statues will be the ones chasing her. she kept her eyes to the statue as her hands push the gates to the hedge maze , as she entered to look around for abit she turn to the gates which is now closed to also see the statue disappeared from it's place.

Elizabetha heart beats quickened as she heard Bierce talk.

"Incase youre wondering yes , those footsteps are getting louder "