Rich Love: Part 1

There was once a girl named Chiyo, which mean eternal, she was an orphan abandoned by her mother. The orphanage that she had went to said that there was not traces or hint of how her mother was. And with that news she was very devistated she knew that if het mother hated her that much to abandon her she knew that know one would love her at all. So she took it apon herself to not love anyone. During her young years in elementary school she avoided all the kids in her school no matter how they approched her she just shrugged them off thinking that they will hate her soon enough she became friends with them at all. She played with her dolls alone and eventually everyone thought she was a witch doing witch craft. The parents were always telling their kids to stay away from her or else she would put a curse on them.

She is now entering 9th grade she is going to turn 14 soon. At the orphanage she is loved by all the kids that are there waiting to get adopted and they never want her to go when shes 18. Once she turns 18 she can leave and do whatever she wants, but the kids know that is long ways from soon that this is going to ever happen.

Charlotte woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ringing for her to get up. She got up, got dressed, ate breakfast alone, and then left for school. Since the school was so close she only walked a little ways. While she was walking in to her school a car pulled up right next to her. Charlotte knew it was probably a rich new student since everyone in this school either walks or rides bikes. Has she was walking she saw a big group of girls running towards her, she was so scared so she ran to the side to get out of the way so they can make their way to the car. She decided to take the shortcut to class through the bushes. Once she got in to class everyone stopped talking and stared at her until she got to her seat. Everyday they did that and always talked about her right after but today was different because they didnt talk about her they talked about the new student that was arriving in their class today.

Once the teacher walked in right after the bell everyone got to their seats very quickly. Mrs. Suzuki put down the papers she had in her hands, walked to the board and started to write out the name Oita Ren. Every girl in the room started to shriek like they were in love with this guy and all the boys seemed angry with this guy like he took away their girls. Once the screaming calmed down Mrs. Suzuki started to talk " Boys and girls please welcome our new student Oita Ren in transferred in today so please be nice, Mr. Oita please come in will you?" The door opened has soon has she said that and there came in Ren he was tall and handsome. She was so astonished she started to blush then looked away. He said his greetings and asked questions about himself but there was one question that made Chiyo really listen "Is it true your are the next-boss-to-be of the Oita association?" He answered with a smile then said yes to her question. She was very astonish she had him has a new classmate.

The teacher was trying to find a seat for him. I knew that the only desks open were the ones in front and besides me since i was in the back and no one wanted a "spell casted on them. I gasped. The teacher smiled at me , god I really hate her. The teacher said that she wanted him to sit somewhere next to me. He smiled in agreement and walked towards me with a smile plastered on his face the whole time. He sat at the desk right besides me. I was blushing until I put my arm down and looked away. He smiled at me all throughout class until lunch. Then I had to get up to go and get bread then go eat on the roof. I was glad to get out of that hell-hole with him looking and smiling at me.

Once I got my bread I hurriedly walked up the stairs to the roof, but all the sudden I had the feeling that someone was following me right then and there. I turned around to see who it was but I found nobody or nothing there at all. I shrugged it off and continued to the roof. Once I got up there i was happy and started to smile. I started to feel like a child loved by both her mom and dad each and everyday. I still had that uneasy feeling that someone was following me so I started to look all around to see if anyone was on the roof with me. Just has i was turning around the corner of the exit downstairs i heard the closing of a door then footsteps running. I also started to run towards the exit and down the stairs. I was a pretty good runner and so as this guy i was chasing because i would've caught him. I remembered i had the bread in my hand so I decided to throw it at his head. I had gotten him with I threw it at him and he started to fall down the stairs then he landed right on the ground backwards but once i saw who it was getting up and rubbing his head i was so surprised. IT WAS HIM. IT WAS OITA REN. He had followed me all the way to the roof.

Once I realized it was him i started to run up the stairs to the roof to hide from him, but he had already gotten up and running towards me. He was catching up pretty fast. I could't believe that he was almost at me. I started to push my self even more but he still almost at me. I was at the top reaching to open the door when he grabbed my wrist, put me against the wall and started to kiss me. I couldn't believe it. OITA REN WAS KISSING ME OUT OF ALL THE HOTTER GIRLS WHO ARE IN LOVE HIM. It was a little while until he stopped and whispered in my ear. "Will you be mine? I will make you happy and buy you whatever you want or better yet.... buy YOU!!!" I was so stunned I started to slide down the door only thinking about what he said and that he had been my FIRST KISS?!??!

CREDITS YOU NEED TO READ BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE STORY:

Hi people this mini story is a bit-by-bit story and has no chapters its kind like a movies when you describe them I

don't know. But yes this is my first time writing something and I am not doing it based on anything just making it

up has i go no rough draft or anything so sorry if its a little weird mabye so sorry now for mistakes and if you can

comment please leave comments saying what you think about it if you want me to a little difference or want me

to make another part (which i will anyways) or mabye make a whole other story so yeah. And is you can't comment

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: fergielover12@me.com

anime.loverforever@ymail.com. THANK YOU (ARIGATOGOSIMAS) AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT

ANIME I AM THE PERSON YOU WANT TO TALK TO WELL THANKS FOR READING!!!!!