Chapter 1: My Beautiful Angel

Ok Ashley, push one more time. My body was in so much pain, even after

that epidural! But I knew, that my beautiful Angel will come any second as soon as I push. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Then i heard a faint cry, now the doctors told me I would have complications since I'm 16 but there would be a possibilty that my baby will be healthy. Good job new mommy! We are gonna clean her up and check her out ok. I was speechless, I couldn't believe i just pushed that small person out of me! Hey Ashey, I'm here where is she? They just took her back there, they cleaning her up. Thats Jordan, my boyfriend. We have been together since we were in middle school, he is my first everything, even though my parents didnt like me with Jordan, I didn't care, I loved him and he love me. I was shocked when i found out I was pregnant with my baby girl, but I knew we were going to be alright, because we have a beautiful angel. Thats what I will name her, Angel Sariyah Franklin. Here you go Ashley, your beautiful daughter. What will you name her? Angel Sariyah Franklin, thats beautiful baby. I know, Angel means peace and love. I want peace and love with us okay Jordan. Yeah, she is so beautiful, she looks like you Ashley. I fell in love with this baby in my arms, this is my Angel.

Angel Sariyah Franklin

6lbs, 11Oz February 9, 1999