Chapter 1: the beginning

(Edited on Feb 6th 2021) 

Hello,This is my own work I have made this up myself Please don't steal this but you can tell this story but you have to credit me

Hello Error said? he wondered around he saw ink but he ran away ink looked back.Hi ink said error said nothing he just kept on looking and went to hide.Dont be scared i wont hurt you come here i just came to check this new AU ink said ok.. if you dont hurt me error said i wont ink said Hmm ok... error said i can take you out of this place or Au that juts has a dead timeline ink said.Hmm but what about my friends..their gone... error said,we'll find them k ink said,ok with a smile error said.They teleported to inks home (aka the star sanses house).

But when they got there error was nervouse.Dream and blue asked so much questions,Error was really quiet for a long time.Hey whats your name? dream said error,said error what a nice name said dream,blue and ink.thanks! error said.Becareful with people name the bad sanses k all of them said to error,why though error said , They couse alot of truble aroud the aus or even kill the people in the aus ink said in a low voice.oh... so they can even kill me? error said in a scared town of voice,yes.. becareful when you go out call us if you need help ink said,but i dont know your names error said,my name is ink,mines is blueberry or you can call me blue and mines is dream said smiling.

your names seem femeliar but your  not the same persons.. error said 

Oh so yo- ink stopped talking for a coupel of seconds then said there attaking again keep error safe dream- ok dream said,but why.. me..... error asked.Well we dont know if your stog or weak so you fight on your own said ink error responded oh ok-what are there names ask error.nightmare,*everybody eles im to lazy to put all of there names*there no good ink said to error

but what if there good and just need help error asked.we dont wanna risk that tho they might want to get you and kill you or even make you join there team we dont want that to happen said ink.
"bye" they said