The Choice {ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1}

You start walking to school and you could feel the rain drip down your hat. It started to pour as you entered right into Karasuno High.
"Oh- um, hi Y/n" Sugawara said as you entered the doorway
"Hi Suga do you know where Asahi and Noya went?" You said as you felt butterflies in your stomach.
"There in the gym being idiots like al-w" Suga was saying as you cut him off.
"Shut up Asahi is not an idiot he is a sweetheart" You say getting really defensive, then you turn and start to mad blush.
You walk of the the gym as you see Asahi in mid-air jump. The way he stayed there like the world slowed down made the air feel light, like you were floating.
"Y/n, Y/..n, hello are you alive"
You quickly snap into reality as Asahi is right there. You start to fall back and land on your ass in front of everyone.
"OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY" Asahi shouts even though he was right in front of you.
"Oh- um ya i'm ok i guess" You say back to him not knowing what else to say.
"You really do stutter a lot for someone like you" Asahi says as you can hear Yuu Nishonoya yell from the back.
"Shut up Asahi, you shouldn't be talking. Your are 6 feet tall and you are a freaking teddy bear and a p*ssy. Blah blah bla-h" As Noya's voice started to drift off as you stared into Asahi's eyes.
"Oh ya Y/n" Asahi says when you feel your hands being wrapped around.
You look down and see Asahi's hand around your wrists slipping down to your finger tips. As his fingers start to wrap around yours you look up and he is beat red. You could tell he was nervous but the main thing you were worrying about was if he could tell that you were nervous. You look back down at your hands and both of your hands are being held by his. You started to sweat everywhere especially your hands.
"Would you um- would you" He starts to stutter as he goes to ask you something.
"He wants to know if you will go on a date with him" Noya tells far from the other end of the court.
Asahi let's goes of your hands and turns around "Just shut up Noya" He turns back to you " Um- ya will you go to the ice skating rink with me, Suga, and Daichi. They both begged to go with me and I wanted to bring someone else."
You start to think to your self if this would be the right idea. You knew you loved him but you didn't realize he actually loved you back like he did. You start to turn blush red and got really nervous. You opened your mouth but none of the words that you wanted to come out did. It was all silence and mutters.

 It was all silence and mutters