It Doesn't Matter

One day, a girl was born. Her name was Ashley Gruntman, she grew up with no father but just a mother. Her mother has been controlling her, and Ashley began to get scared of her. She would always hide in the closet and pray to god that she would have a great future and she doesn't need to hide from her mother again, she needed her father on her side but he's in Paris away from her mother. He left the child which is Ashley with her mother, he knew he couldn't take care of a child because he was not ready. Her father doesn't even know her name, and her father misses Ashley alot even though they never met. Her mother wanted her to never go to her father but she doesn't know why. She wanted to ask but was too afraid, she started grewing up and have friends. But she never could have a sleepover, she had a plan but she doesn't know if it would work. But she tried it and failed, she was grounded for weeks. At grade 6, she met another friend named Courtney. They started hanging at school alot, but then Courtney had to move. So she had no friends, when she grew up and got into highschool a boy was getting bullied. And when it was over, she came and asked, "Why are you wearing girl clothes?" The boy replied, "They're just clothes, it doesn't matter." And he walked away. She started thinking, and she decided to wear cool boy clothes. She bought some and she wore them and said, "Wow it looks so cool!" And decided to wear it for school. At college she got into the Paris, and was so happy. And she decided to find her father, and she found him. She was so happy, the dad asked, "Who are you?" And she replied "Hi father." And the father was shocked, and he started crying. He bought some clothes for her just incase she visits, she told everything about her mother and her father said, "Come live with me, i won't be like mother." And the end.