ch 1: six months later

So this is going to be a short story and it had been requested by

@TaekookForever250 💕💕

I tried really hard to tag her but it's just not happening so sorry about that sweetie :)
There will be one or two more chapters I guess but this first chapter ended up being too long.
I started writing it as a oneshot and then realised I wanted to do some more with it so here with are. I don't even know how i end up here everytime, I literally started with just a smut oneshot but it gets angsty in the end. I'm so sorryyyyy.

It was late in the evening when Team found himself standing in front of the big old looking building. The locality looked particularly eerie and deserted and it wasn’t unknown to Team that this place wasn’t very safe after hours. Being well known for its gothy scenery and best in class tattoo artists, who would meet clients only on previously made appointments, this was one of the oldest parlours in town, which still continued to exist in this desolate rubble, after most of the other shops had further moved uptown and had its own reputation of being owned by the reputed gangster and Mafia’s son, Win Phawin, who was also, TEAM’S EX.

The man in his mid twenties, and gorgeous as hell wasn’t exactly very fond of people hence the selection of the place was quite apt, one that stood out and not too crowded as well for wandering strangers who just wanted to sneak a peek.

You either want a tattoo. Or you don’t.

There’s no room for arguments, second thoughts or refund bullshit.

Ofcourse, Win’s art was no joke. He was undeniably the best and most acclaimed, but his reputation and temper preceded him and even scared off some customers.

Team stood there at the door, watching as the some of the customers left the parlour , their smiles screaming satisfaction, something that was very expected of his boyfriend.

Shit.

Ex boyfriend.

It had been six months since they broke up , mainly because Team was a reasonable idiot and Win was a   jerk. Hence as anger had been justified at Win when he got to know he was a gang leader out of the blue after he had decided to show up to his tattoo shop to take him for a surprise date after hours and was taken aback when he found Win beating up some scums with two other , tall muscular men, and not only that, he had a gun perfectly fit in the palm of his right hand. The men, looked scared and bloody as they scrambled from the ground and took the chance to run away , but sooner than two seconds, Team heard two gunshots and watched in horror as the men fell flat to the ground.

Scared and perplexed to see his generally sweet boyfriend being that vicious, he had tried to run away from behind the rubble where he was hiding but faster than lightning, he had been caught by a big bald burly guy who had pulled him out by the back of his neck and dragged him to Win, who, looked just as dumbstruck and panicked on seeing Team all of a sudden, wiggling in the man’s grip.

It was all just too much to take. Win had always been the mysterious type. All the more reason for Team to follow him like a lost puppy .

But this?

He literally saw two men being killed in front of his eyes.

Who could have guessed?

That was it then.

The next few seconds were hazy as Win screamed at the big guy to release Team , and rushed over to him to check for any possible injuries . Team stood amused for a few seconds, registering what had just happened  as Win shook him out of his trance.