Face of an angel, heart of a devil. (BxB) (slash)

I've never been popular and there's many reasons why I'm not! I guess a couple of them is my shyness, my hight for my age I mean I'm 15 and only 5'2 yeah I'm a short ass, another reason is because I'm 'emo' yeah pathetic I know, but mostly it's because I'm gay:/ yep you read that right! I only have two friends Jess and kaz!

I live with my dad, he ignores me most of the time! He blames me for my mothers death! I guess in a way it was my fult, but whatever you can't change the past no matter how much you want to.

*******************************************************************************************************

I rushed through the long and narrow hallways of our school, I kept my head down trying to stay unnoticed by the other students bashing past me. But beig as unlucky as I am I was noticed, and no not in a hey best mate kinda way, he'll no more in a hey I haven't beaten you up today way! Great just what I need.

"Oi faggot" I ignored Carter as he yelled at me from down the hallway. 

"Don't fucking ignore me Jace" he hollered, causing stares from fellow students, I let out a silent groan than stiffly turned to face a cocky looking Carter. Wait no, let me correct that a very sexy, cocky looking Carter! Yeah I've had a crush on him since what feels like forever, I know hes as straight as a poll and hell what chance do I have anyway?

"what the fuck are you staring at fag?" Carter spat in my face, I hadn't realised I was staring at his face in Awe, damn why do I have to be so attracted to him?

"N....N...Nothing" I stuttered my face glowing with humiliation,

"Are you sure 'bout that?" he said in a rough tone, "looked to me like you were checking me out, you're fucking sick" he hissed before cascading his fist into my stomach. I doubled over clenching my stomach to stop the pain, it didn't help matters I had a bruise there from my dad!

"What the fuck you pussy that wasn't even hard" I hadnt realised I was crying utill he said that, this really annoyed me he knows jack ass about me!

"Shut up" I growled "you know shit all" he laughed at my words.

"I know more that you think fag" he hissed by this time half the school were crowded around us watching silently, some with their phones out others just watching mouths half parted in concentration at the scene, where I played the main role!

"what ever" I mumbled.

"Are you saying you don't believe me?" he said a smirk playing on his oh so perfect lips. I stayed quiet, there isn't anything he could possibly say that everyone doesn't already know, right? "yeah we'll guess what? I know about you mum killing her self" he said this loudly, I was shocked I had nothing to say, how do you respond to that when someone says it in front of half the fucking school. He continued with what he was saying " You" he spat motioning to me " are the reason she killed her self" gasps echoed through the hall "aren't you?" he said almost questioningly, he yanked me up so I was standing using my hair to do so, He continued once again with what he was sayin "She couldn't stand having a disgusting fag as a son" with those final words he dropped me on the floor kicking me when I was down!

I'm pretty sure I blacked out after that....