Nat x Yuuta - More Than Friends

Haku tapped her pencil on her desk, frustrated.

"FFff-"

Her gaze everted to the boy on the couch. She reached her arm out and poked his cheek.

"Ooii...Yuutaaa," she called out.

Yuuta groaned as his eyes twitched. "Mmm...mhh?" his half-asleep noises reminded Haku of a cat.

Uoohh ... c-cute-- she shamelessly though t of him.

Yuuta opened his eyes and turned his head towards the girl who sat at the table. After blinking a few times, he came to notice that she was smiling at him.

Yuuta looked away and pouted with a light blush across his cheeks. "W-What do you want..? I was sleeping.."

Nat smiled wider. "Pff. I know, I know. You looked cute, and that's why I poked you---"

"This isn't Facebook ffs. And geez, you say things too easily."

"Do not."

"Absolutely, yes," Yuuta argued, going back to his usual sleeping position.

"Alright, well I do admit that I say some interesting things-- but, it's only 'cause I mean it," Haku bluntly said.

That agitated Yuuta-

H-Hnngg... his blush grew darker as he covered his face with a pillow. "You're...that's...augh," he muttered.

Nat tilted her head, studying the boy's attitude.

"Ah, are you hungry?" Haku asked, getting up from her study table.

"Not particularly," Yuuta answered.

"Hmmm..." Haku put her hands on her hips. "Well, I'll make you food anyways."

Yuuta stole a few glances at the girl as we walked away into the hallway, and all of a sudden, his heart felt awfully empty.

Tcchhhh...she left qq . Now I'm all bored and lonely wtf. Yuuta sat up straight, and just stared at the hallway. Mm...the kitchen, huh--

Haku hummed to a song as she put on her aipron. Then,

Silence.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I D K HOW TO COOK, THE FUCK AM I DOING. "Well, I'll make you food anyways," mY ASS. JFC I AM THE DEF IN ITION OF SHIT.

Haku continued to sweat at her awful attempt to seem of wife-material to Yuuta.

Chop chop chop went the vegetables. Crack, break, shatter went Haku's heart. (Poetic as fuck, I am)

~Yuuta~

Yuuta eventually stood up and wobbled into to hallway, turning right into the family room. He saw Haku in the kitchen, a distance away, and he decided to just spy on her.

Uooh..- she's cooking curry pff aaw, he thought to himself.

Yuuta quietly tip-toed up to the kitchen, and watched her behind the wall.

Ehh ..actually, now that I look at her closely, she seems to be struggling-

Nat nervously put all the vegetables into a pan. She bit her lip, trying to adjust the heat.

Haahh don't bite your lip like that, that's my job, Yuuta continued to spectate.

"Ahh. This isn't working," Haku mumbled, but loud enough for Yuuta to hear. "I don't know if he'll like it but.. weegghh- I might die wtf."