A Jizzy Disaster.

Authors note: This was made for a friend, and I have no clue what I just did. This is meant to be a joke kind of.

        Today was a good day, well, as good as it could get I guess. I didn't do much at all, except for going grocery shopping for me and my roomate Jordan. Oh Jordan... He is so.. Great. See, everyone thinks of him as a bad boy, and to be honest, thats what he is, but he is a good bad boy. Did that make sense?
        People say he looks 12, but in my opinion, he is wayyy too attractve to be 12... Wait am I blushing.... Did I just call Jordan attractive.... Am I talking to mys-

        I walk through the front door of Jordan and I's apartment and get pinned against the wall, I try to scream but someone's hand is covering my mouth. "Don't be scared Hailey, I Have been wanting to do this forever" I hear the familiar voice. What is going on? Jordan uncovers my mouth and immediately connects his lips with mine. I'm not sure how to react to this but I kiss back just as eagerly. His mouth taste so sweet, so sweet compared to his bad boy attitude. He breaks the kiss and says "I want you, right now" and because I am an awkward creature I just mutter out a squeaky "Can I get a college degree on that because that interests me" He just giggles at me and starts kissing down my neck. "Jordan as much as I am enjoying this, can we please relocate like the witness protection program because this door knob jamming into my ass isn't the most pleasant thing." With that comment, he picks me up and I wrap my legs aroung him. He carries me to the closest bedroom, his, and throws me onto the bed. He crawls on top of me and starts kissing down my neck again, he gets to my shirt and starts to peel it off, revealing my bra with strawberries designed all over it. oh lord what was I thinking. He doesnt comment on it to my surprise.

         As things are getting more heated, he starts to grind onto me and I can feel his hardness against my thigh. I can't hold back the moan that escapes my lips, and I get a moan in approval right back at me, a moan that sends shivers down my spine.

        He flips us over so that I am now on the top, and removes his shirt. He is so perfect, So flawless. I run my fingers gently across his chest, slightly touching a nipple, getting a gasp and shiver from him. I hesitantly run my fingers over them again, over and over again, whilst kissing down his abdomen. I reach the area right under his navel and just knip at the skin a little. At that he places a hand on my head. I unzip his pants, moving them down his thighs and palm him through his briefs and he tightens his grip in my hair. I slowly pull down his boxers and whoa, didn't expect that. I mutter to myself "holy shit how is that going to fit" I can almost feel his smirk. I lick at the tip, just getting used to it, and slowly make my way down to the base, it hits the back of my throat and I gag. From his moan, I know he liked it. "Fuck my mouth Jordan." "Ohhh shit" he says, as he starts moving, Hitting the back of my throat everytime. Soon he pulls out. "I don't want to cum yet." He then flips us back over again, And removes all of my left over clothing, ripping my underwear. (I couldn't care less at the moment) He puts 2 fingers into me, moving them in and out. He seems to be happy with his job once im a moaning mess, and removes them. I sigh a the loss of pleasure, but soon, something replaces it. "Holy shit Jordan" I say as he pushes into me in one motion. he is so big, it stretches, yet feels so good. He starts off slowly moving in and out, to get me used to the size, but its hard for him (no puns intended) to pace himself. He speads up and hits the spot. "JORDAN OHMMM YES RIGHT THERE" He speads up, hitting the same spot over and over again. "ohhhh Hailey im going to-" I feel a warm liquid inside of me.

We forgot the damn condomn.