red bow, red lace

Summary:

It was in the mist of October when I started workin for the family. They had a total of four children, your typical house in a secluded neighborhood, the fancy big vans or suvs, and finally the happiness that could fool someone that barely knew them.

  That was me... the somebody.

   I could still that day mid- October when the husband found out about his wife. I was there in the room, door slightly ajar when I found the red bow and silky red dress by the bed. His head inching closer to the top of the stairs leading in to the master bedroom. He was smiling and I was panicking. Between the sheets the wife laid their with her lover curled up in a peaceful state. His words were echoing in my ears, the slight feeling of everything clicking that this sight if possible was one I didn't want him to see.

    My feet scurried to the door with ought thinking as his foot stepped through the door.

Our arms intertwined as I sprung us both around to go back down the stairs stopping his conversation. Those beautiful blue eyes I'd see sparkle turned emotionless probably processing what was happening. Yet, he still clung to that half smile which you only get when you're trying to hold back your emotions but don't want anyone to notice.

   I noticed though...

   A couple of days past since then.