Todoroki

Marian woke up in suicide forest, she was dizzy but was able to stand while leaning on a tree.

She looked up and saw the sun but it was pitch under the trees.

She started stumbling forward looking for a path to lead her out.

She walked for what felt like miles and she decided to take a break and sip water from a creek she had come across; while she did she heard laughter from children and adults.

"Who's there?" She asked as she backed away from the water.

She sat against a tree and hugged her knees.

"Who's there? Where am I?" She asked while looking around.

"Are you weak or are you strong?" The voices asked.

"What? What do you mean? I don't understand?"
"Are you weak or are you strong? Answer the question."
"I don't know I really don't!"

She started crying into her knees and when she looked up she saw a group of transparent people standing on top of the water.

"Who are you?" Marian asked.

"Some of the spirits who haunt this forest."
"The spirits of the people who killed themselves by this very river."

Marian looked down and saw a decomposed hand next to her, she shot up in fear but saw another body at the bottom of the river.

"WHERE AM I!?" She shouted in panic.

"You're in the suicide forest."
"Where else would you be?"
"You're here for a reason."

She looked at the ghosts confused then started to run but she stumbled and fell down a hill then different group of ghosts appeared in front of her.

"You're here for a reason."
"You're here because you want to die."
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

She got up and ran some more but multiple different groups would show up and repeated, "you're here because you want to die!" But Marian kept running but once she ran out of breath she fell to her knees crying and covering her ears so she would have to here the ghosts.

"You're here because you want to die!"
"NO!"
"You're here because you want to die!"
"STOP!"
"Accept it Marian you're here because you want to die!"

"No no no, I don't want to," she said to her self.

One of the ghosts kneeled to her and lifted her head.

"Your father is a horrible man who wants to use you," it said.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"Those who come into this forest want to kill themselves; they want to die because they have something they want to get away from but they don't know how so they come here and we help them escape what they fear. You fear and hate your father, he goes after you and in doing so he hurts you and your friends and of course your cousin (name)."

She looked up at the ghost to see a kind looking old man, he smiled then stood up.

"They were all hurt because of me," she said.