Give in~

Beomgyu squirmed in his state of sleep, tossing and turning as a tickling sensation became more prominent. 

The omega slowly woke up, hot and bothered. His heat was due soon, but it felt as if it would start any second. 

As he began to wake even more, another sensation landed right against his pussy. He waited but it never returned. 

Beomgyu had begun to feel wet around that area, and as he removed the covers he almost screamed. 

There he was, Kang Taehyun looking back up at Beomgyu with his big round doe-like eyes. They glistened due to the natural outside lighting of the night. 

"T-tyun?" Beomgyu whispered in a scared manner. 

"Beomie, I- I'm sorry.. I knew you were going into heat soon, but you smelled so good.. When I came into your room I couldn't hold myself back." Taehyun looked down as the words poured from his mouth, almost looking ashamed. 

Beomgyu suddenly ached from the heart. Reaching down, he ran his hands through Taehyun's cherry red locks, the alpha's position between his legs a bit weird for the situation. Lifting his chin to face him eventually, Beomgyu shared eye contact with the boy. 

"Tyunnie," he started, "It's okay, you just- shocked me." 

He admired the younger's features, he had always made Beomgyu go a little soft for him even if he was an alpha. 

He then noticed something else, the small trails of slick that glossed over Taehyun's pink lips. The sight made his breath catch in his throat. 

Taehyun sniffled a bit, causing Beomgyu to break out of his trance. 

He cleared his throat. "Tyun, were you touching.. Me while I slept?" 

Taehyun looked up at him, eyes glossy. "Y-yes, Gyu. I'm sorry, you just tasted so good- I let my instincts get the best of me, I shouldn-" 

"Tyunnie," Beomgyu hushed him. 

"I promise it's okay, but right now I need your help. Do you think you could do me a favor?" Taehyun nodded with wide eyes. 

"Can you show Beomie what you were doing while he slept, Tyun?" 

The younger let out a shaky breath before nodding. He took each of Beomgyu's legs, spreading them as he moved closer. 

The scent of Beomgyu was driving him insane. He had never been a fan of omegas who smelled too sweet, but Beomgyu's scent was perfect. The peach in his scent mixed with floral scents were never too strong, but smelled amazing. 

Taehyun licked his lips at the sight of Beomgyu looking down at him, face flushed, cunt already leaking slick. The younger slowly drew his tongue over the slit of Beomgyu's pussy, making the other moan out softly. 

"Fuck," He tried to roll his hips into the sensation. 

He ran his hands softly through Taehyun's hair, watching the boy lap up the slick that remained on his lips. "Mm-" he half groaned at the sight. 

"Does Tyunnie like that? Do I taste good?" 

Tyun blushed at his question. "Gyu, I wanna keep going," he whined. 

"Go ahead, Tyun, please taste me. Want your tongue, it feels so good." 

The younger gained a bit more confidence. He began to lick the other again, dragging his tongue up and down slowly along the pink lips. Sometimes leaving an experimental lick to the older's clit. Taehyun kissed his clit before suckling on it, causing Beomgyu to fist his hands into Taehyun's hair. 

"T-Tyunnie!" Gyu squeezed his eyes shut, pleasure overcoming him. Curious, he began to apply more pressure as he sucked on the puffy bundle of nerves again. The older's legs shook with a pleasurable moan, as his grip on his hair tightened even more. 

He rolled his hips even harder, losing control. More slick began gushing out of his hole, as Taehyun lapped it all up. 

Taehyun came to a slow stop. 

"Gyu, do you want to- r-ide Tyunnie's face?" 

Beomgyu's scent became very strong after the question. He nodded with a groan, breathing heavily. Taehyun sat up, and helped Beomgyu over his face. He held Gyu's hips, guiding his pussy down to his tongue. 

As he slowly slipped his tongue inside Beomgyu's pussy, the older let out a whine. He started moving his hips, feeling the slide of Taehyun's wet tongue lodged into his cunt. 

Meanwhile, Taehyun licked up into each movement the other made. Gyu started to hump his face with a whimper, the pleasure was amazing. 

As the thrust of the tongue got faster, Beomgyu started to moan. He looked in between his legs, watching Taehyun's tongue disappear inside his heat. 

"T-TYUN." He could feel a familiar bubble in his stomach. 

This caused the younger to lose control, as he forced Beomgyu's hips into a rhythm with his tongue. He began to bounce Gyu up and down on his tongue, pounding into him. Beomgyu was on edge, he couldn't do anything but moan. 

His clit bumped Taehyun's nose, sending him over the edge. He came with a loud cry, riding out his orgasm. 

Riding things out soon became complicated after the pace didn't slow. 

He was writhing from oversensitivity. 

"TYUNNIE PLEASE-" Everything was getting hotter. 

Beomgyu began to rub his pussy all over Taehyun's face, trailing his slick everywhere. The sounds of his wet pussy bouncing along with the muscle inside of him echoed through the room. 

The wet squelches became louder, and louder until he couldn't hold the pleasure in anymore. He threw his head back, squirting from his heat. 

He mewled loudly, his wet cunt spewing juices onto Taehyun's face and lips. 

He was so very sensitive but he couldn't stop moving. He was tightening so much around the younger's tongue. 

"Tyun, hurts m' too sensitive- T, TYUN." 

"Beomie," he panted. "I can't stop. Please squirt more for me, Gyu?" 

Before letting Beomgyu answer, he changed the angle and drilled his tongue inside of Beomgyu. With a loud moan, he began to squirt even more. 

The juices were too much for Tyun, driving him insane. Beomgyu was about to pass out from overstimulation. He came with a scream one last time. Slick flooded Taehyun's mouth, his pussy tightening around his tongue, squirting so much he could see it spewing out... 

then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later,...

<3

Beomgyu awoke to soft licks along his slit. He yawned and looked down to find Taehyun licking at all of the leftover slick from earlier. 

He finished and looked up at Beomgyu shyly. 

"You're awake," 

Gyu nodded. He was still so exhausted. 

Taehyun climbed out from in between his legs, coming back up to Beomgyu and pulling him into an embrace. 

He grabbed the covers, throwing them over himself and Beomgyu. 

He wrapped his hands around Gyu's waist and spooned him. 

"Beomie, I really like you alot." he whispered into the older's ear. He buried his face into Beomgyu's neck, scenting him. 

"I love you, Tyunnie.." 

The two yawned, soon falling asleep in each-others' arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'The end,

END NOTE: This was absolutely sinful. We're all going to  H E L L. Also, this is my first time writing smut so it's really bad. Happy late bday to KING (Kang) TAEHYUNNNN <3  :D

Hope you enjoyed.