A Star-t

Note: This is actually my first time making a Naruto Fanfic. So if I mess up, don't hate, just tell me what I messed up on.
--
Within a forest, rests a large village that stands tall, it seem rather old, but new as well. This is known as Konohagakura, the Village Hidden in Leaves.

And looking at it, you'd see people celebrating, this was the famed Kyuubi Festival, for the people to celebrate the Kyuubi no Kitsune's defeat, or to drink their sorrows away at the family and friends they lost nine years from that day.

However, unfortunately for one individual, the leader of the village, or Hokage as their referred to, was in a meeting with the other pages, an attempt to make peace. That person who's unfortunate for the old man absence was currently running as fast as he can, ignore the pain in his legs. Behind him by a few blocks, was mob of people, civilian and shinobi alike.

He was in panic, not mind when he knocked people over. Before he hit someone and was bounced back. Looking up, he noticed a young adult who wore a cloak, which was white with blue flames-like object.

The person gave a perplexed look, "Why are you running kid... and why do you look like a Namikaze's mini-me?" His attention was drawn by the mob.

His questions went unanswered as they shoved him out of the way, closing all escape.

The young boy pleaded for them to stop, but they didn't care, lashing out and attacking, looking to torture him...

Or they thought that. The cloaked figure stared down from the roof with blatant disgust, next to him was the actual redhead. The people were locked in an illusion of attacking the wooden doll in similar body shape to the redhead.

The adult spoke, his voice signifying his gender, "So... let's talk somewhere less... intense... I'd like to know why they tried attacking you."
"A-alright..."
--
The cloaked figure and the blonde stood in a training field outside village.

Taking the boy's form, he blinked. The boy had messy red hair, his skin was icy pale, his body thin and seemingly frail. He wore an orange shirt with the Uzumaki crest on the front of it, he wore black shorts and by the outfit's quality, he was less than favorable, the clothes were a little tight. His face was adorned with three whiskers on each side, along with violet eyes.

The young boy was sat down across from the man, he had white hair, though outside of a few red strands, there was a slightest tint of pink, barely noticeable, he had an 'X' mark over his right eye, which seemed cloudy, his other was a vibrant red color.

He gave a curious glance at the moon, before asking, "Alright scrub, why were those people chasing you, did poss them off or something?"

The boy sighed, "I don't know, but they're always glaring at me and I don't know why. Do you?"

"Hm... reminds me slightly of Gaara and Fuu... hey kid, tell me a few thinks about yourself."
"Huh?"
"Who you are, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future."

"Wait, Wait, can't you go first, I don't even know you." Naruto called.

The adult blinked, "Oh? Well that's easy. My name is Uzumaki Aster. I like traveling, helping others in less favorable positions and caramel. I dislike family that alienates their own due to problems. My hobbies... do I have a hobby? Anyways, my dream for the future is to destroy a certain seal, and to marry the woman I love and kiddos of my own. Your turn, Scrub."

The boy pouted, before greeting, "My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I like Hokage-Jiji, Teuchi-San and Ayame-chan, Iruka-sensei, and ramen. I dislike bullying, the five minutes I have to wait for the ramen to cool off. My hobbies are pranking everyone who disrespect me and my dream... my dream is to become the next Hokage, so everyone will have to acknowledge and respect me, Dattebayo!"