Untitled Part 2

When Edward first saw his parents named Larry and Mary. They had a big smile on their face when they first adopted Edward. They brought Edward home and they sat him by the cat named Eugene. When Edward first saw a girl running down the stairs, he had no clue who it was until his parents introduced him to his big sister named Betty she was tall with blonde hair and she liked animals

So Edwards’s parents brought him to their pet store that they owned downtown HooverVille. When Edward saw all the different kinds of animals he was the happiest little boy he could be. Edward asked his parents if all the animals had names and his parents said yes they do have names. So Edward asked what their names are. His parents said we will tell you later okay Edward.

So the next day at the pet store, Edward asked his parents again what the names of all the animals were. There were so many different kinds of animals like a snake named Ronald, a turtle named Jim, a dog named Frank, a ferret named Martha, a fish named Bubbles, and a rabbit named Ellie. They were the best animals that Edward as ever saw. Edward was only four years old and he enjoyed playing with the animal’s everyday with his cat Eugene and his sister Betty which she is ten years old.

Whenever Edwards’s mother and father were working in the pet store in downtown Hooverville, Edward always went with them just to see all the animals and every single animal at the pet store including his pet cat Eugene loved to play with him and his sister. The fall was coming right around the corner and Edward had to start school for the first time and he said to his parents didn’t really want to because there was a big war starting called World War II and he didn’t want to go by himself he said. So his parents said to Edward, it will be alright son, you will have your sister with you. That didn’t even changed his mind so his parents asked him would you go to school if you could bring a pet with you every day to school. So Edward agreed to the idea to bring a pet to school every day so he wasn’t so scared walking by himself to school.

So the first day of school started for Edward he was as scared as ever because the World War II just started about a week ago and Edward had to walk a mile to school every day and every day he had to walk by the Concentration Camps every day to school and he was so scared but he had his cat with him and the first day the people at the Concentration Camps didn’t even see him walk by. So when Edward was walking home from school later that day he saw two German Nazis and he was so scared for his life so he turned around and ran the other way. So the two German Nazis saw him running and they chased after him as fast as they could. Edward was running and he found a way to where the pet store is and his parents were working still and Edwards’s parents asked what his wrong. Edward Said there are German Nazis trying to find us.

Edwards Parents Larry and Mary closed and locked all the doors to the pet store and they turned off the lights so nobody can see what his happening inside. They saw the Nazis coming and so they looked inside the store and the Nazis did not see anything at all so they kept on walking.

The next day of school Edward said he didn’t want to walk pass the Concentration camps on his way to school so he found a different way to school. The way that Edward took wasn’t a good idea either because there was Nazi’s all over the place and Edward didn’t know what to do.

Edward had his pet dog named Frank with him, Frank is a pit bull and Frank the dog scared away the Nazi’s when they saw Edward and his dog Frank walking to school. The second day of school was alright for Edward. After school Edward and his dog were walking to the pet store and he saw a lot more Nazi’s than he saw earlier in the morning and yesterday. So Edward and his dog Frank ran all the way to the pet store to see Edwards’s parents and to see all the other animals as well.

When Edward arrived to the pet store he asked his parents what is going on and his parents said all the Nazi’s are taking over and killing all the Jewish people so Edward was scared because his family is Jewish. So Edward asked his parents what is going to happen to them. Larry Edwards’s father said the Nazi’s are going to try to find us and either lock us up or kill us. Edward was afraid because he didn’t want to die and lose he doesn’t want to lose all the pets because they are his friends.

Mary the mother asked Edward where his sister Betty was and Edward said he did not see her at school at all or she didn’t walk with him back to the pet store. Mary and Larry were afraid because Betty their daughter and Edward’s sister, they did not know what happened to her at all. So Mary and Edward and stayed at the pet store and Larry went out to look for Betty.

Larry was looking for Betty the sister of Edward and Larry saw some Nazi’s walking around trying the find all the Jewish People. Larry had to hind so they wouldn’t see him. Larry was trying to walking by the Concentration Camps to see if they took Betty there and when Larry arrived there he saw that the Nazi’s hung Betty and she was screaming “help” very loud so Larry was trying to get to Betty and it was going to very hard to save her so Larry found a secret way in without the Nazi’s recognizing him.

When Larry found Betty, he had to get Betty down, so when he was saving her the Nazi officer saw them and started to chase after them so Larry and Betty tried to escape as fast as possible. When they were running they saw a way out of the Concentration Camp and when they got out they ran all the way back to the pet store to check on Mary and Edward and all the pets.

When Larry and Betty arrived back to the pet store, they saw that Mary and Edward were not there and all the pets were gone as well. So they decided to see if they brought all the animals to their house. As soon as they got to the house Larry opened the Door and saw that there were some Nazi officers locking up Mary and Edward and all the pets were there except the cat.

Larry and Betty had to be quiet as they walked in the back door of the house so they went upstairs and heard the cat. Larry picked up the cat and threw it towards the Nazi officers and the cat landed on the officer’s face and started to scratch him and the Nazi officer was trying to get the cat off him.

Larry went down the stairs to let Mary and Edward and rest of the pets out and Edward was so happy to see his father and sister once again. When they were celebrating thinking they were all saved they weren’t because there whole house was surrounded by Nazi’s. Larry said “we have to get all the pets back to the pet store because he said that was the safest place.

Larry found an escape route to the outside, and the family went into the escape route with all the pets to get them all back to the pet store. Larry and Edward made sure they had all the pets before they left the house and Edward counted them one by one and they did have all the pets.

The whole family ran with all the pets back to the pet store before the Nazi officers saw them. As they were running back to the pet store they saw a line of Nazi officers in front of their pet store. Larry said to Mary to get the kids and the pets to the back door of the store. So Mary got the kids and all the pets in the store. Edward and Betty were making sure they had all the pets back at the pet store but they were missing the cat.

Edward was the saddest little boy because the cat was missing, he said to his father Larry that we have to go back to find whiskers the cat. So they went back to look for it as soon as Larry walked out, he was shot by one of the Nazi officers.

Edward ran back inside the pet store to get his mother to tell her that they have to lock up the doors and turn off the lights to the pet store but it was too late there were a lot of Nazi officers surrounding them and they took them all back to the Concentration Camp.