Blinding Lights.

JAMIE'S POV.

"Beep, beeep, beeep, beep, bee-" I hit my alarm clock a couple of times and even after it shut up I still kept hitting it. Its freakin Monday, everybody hates Monday's but I think I hate it a little bit more than them. I groaned loudly and got up, another week of hell, also knowned as, school.

"Jamie you up yet?!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. 

"Wish I wasn't!" I yelled back and smiled sarcastically to myself. I got up and dragged my body to the bathroom where all my stuff is. I brushed my teeth and put on my ugly ass uniform. Why do British schools have to have uniforms? Why can't kids just show up in their own clothes like most other schools. They didn't have them back in LA. But I was lucky enough to have my tan even though it wasn't very warm and sunny around here, oh how I love having Italian grandparents. I put my brown hair in a messy bun, grabbed my bag from my room and ran downstairs. My mom and little sister Emma were eating breakfast by the table. Emma is a cute little 7 year old and I love her more than life, even though she can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

"Morning cow." Emma grinned, I did NOT tell her that she could call bitches she didn't like at school a cow, don't judge me.

"Language Emma!" My mom warned. I laughed silently and picked up an apple.

"Louis called a few minutes ago, hes gonna pick you up in like 5 or something." Mom continued.

"Okay I'm just gonna get my shoes and wait outside." I picked up my bag from the floor, took my ipod and phone and ran out the door. 

"But, breakfast?" 

"See ya!" I slammed the door shut and breathed in the cool autumn air. I walked down the two steps from my house and made my way to the sidewalk. Louis is my best friend in the whole world, hes like my brother from another mother! I heard a door close in the house next door. Weird, nobody lives there? I saw a couple walk down the path and they looked nice, I guess? Also really familiar.

"Too familiar.." I thought out loud and kept looking at the couple as they walked to their car. 

Where have I seen them before?

I almost got a hear attack when Louis pulled up in front of me and yelled at me.

"JAIME!" 

"Jesus! You scared the crap out of me!" 

"Just get in the car cause we're kinda almost maybe gonna be late.." I sighed and got in the car. When I moved here when I was 10 years old, Louis was the only person who would actually talk to me when I first arrived at school, who could blame him though. I was the new weird kid from America.

"You're getting some new neighbours?" Louis asked as we drove past the house next to mine. 

"I don't know, maybe?" He shrugged and then we drove up to the school. We sang along to the radio the whole time like always, he had the best taste in music. As we pulled up in front of the school I saw some kids still walking inside, so we're not gonna be late after all. I took my bag and me and Louis made our way inside, looking for the rest of our friends. 

"Tomlinson!" Someone with a cute Irish accent yelled behind us. And there he was, the one and only Niall Horan, my second best friend. I got to know him trough Louis of course and hes the sweetest Irish guy in the world, well, hes the only Irish man I know.

"Hey Niall, wheres Donna and Liz?" I asked. Donna and Liz are my two best girlfriends, they're all pretty much my best friends to be honest. They're both really, really pretty and I always feel like a potato when I stand next to them so yeah, they're pretty.