Stay Over ?

In downtown Los Angeles, Streets by Doja cat remix was blasting at Devil's Angels, the hottest lesbian club in the city. Four best friends, all lesbians were enjoying a drink at the bar. Yelena and Annie have been friends since high school. They were each other's firsts and even though they had broken up ten years before, they stayed best friends. Annie met Ymir in college and hooked her up with Historia. They've been together ever since and just registered as domestic partners.

"I'll never get married," Yelena reminded them. "It's just an institution for men to oppress their wives."

"I won't oppress Historia, unless you know she's into that," Ymir retorted.

"Marlo doesn't oppress Hitch," Historia argued.

"No duh! Hitch has his balls in a vice grip, but they're boring now. Do they ever come out anymore?"

"They were boring before," Annie reminded her. "Marlo's always been a go to bed early, get up early kind of guy."

"He has to be now," Historia said. "With in jail and his having to take over the company like two decades before he anticipated." Theo Magath had run Marley's Industries but got convicted of tax evasion. He was actually a mob boss, but his hit squad, The Oppressors, killed off all the witnesses who planned on testifying and the others ran away or recanted.

Keith had opted out of running the company when their father died, so he could enjoy being a grandfather. His son had just gotten married and he started a family right away. In hindsight, Keith wondered if he should have realized Magath would become drunk with power. He never really did understand his little brother.

"I work like a dog, and I'm not lame as fuck," Yelena declared.

"If you're so awesome," Ymir questioned, "why don't you have any prospects right now?"

"I don't see any options," they said.

"Ouch Annie," Ymir told her.

"I already tried her, and every pretty girl here, I'm pretty sure I slept with at some point already."

"Oh yeah, Miss One and Done," Ymir mocked. "That's such dumb rule."

"Why?"

"It's counterintuitive. The first time is always going to have that awkward feeling when you're trying to figure out what the other person likes and wants. The third time is usually when it really feels awesome."

"I know what I want and I always get it," Yelena told her. "I have no awkwardness."

Annie didn't see any girls who caught her eye either. After their drinking and dancing, they decided to head home. Yelena was supposed to drive. They only had two drinks that night, but when they went to get in their car, she saw this gorgeous girl. She had shoulder length dark hair, ruby red lips, grey eyes and a banging body. She looked young and maybe inexperienced, but Yelena knew they could mold her quickly.

They pulled out $30 and handed it to Annie. "Get a cab."

Annie rolled her eyes. She knew Yelena found their prey.

The girls turned to look.

"Is she even of age?" Annie questioned.

"She looks like Marlo's sister," Historia said.

"Isn't she like 14?" Ymir questioned, with a hand around Historia's shoulder.

"She must be 17 by now. Something like that."

"That might be legal," Ymir told her.

"I thought Pieck was in Europe," Historia said to Annie.

"She was, at boarding school. They wanted her away from the chaos during trial." Rumor had it that she may have seen too much of her father's dealings and they wanted to make sure she couldn't talk to the police.