An Ominous Appearance

Cockashi and Guyitalia strolled out of the Secret Cabbage Residency. They were assigned a simple retrieval mission: locate an ancient scroll and return it to the village. Cockashi was excited to take on an easy and relatively safe mission, but he feared that Guyitalia's antics would get in the way. To his surprise, Guyitalia was relatively quiet, trailing behind Cockashi instead of challenging him to a race like usual.

"hey is everything alright, guyitalia?" Cockashi inquired inquiringfully.

Guyitalia nodded his head in response, and thought of what he should say. his heart was racing out of his chest, and he didn't want Cockashi to think he was a weirdo.

"yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired I guess.. " Guyitalia's voice trailed off as he looked up and Cockashi's silky grey hair. The sun was reflecting off of it beautifully. Guyitalia realized he was blushin', so he quickly looked back down at the ground.

"I'm glad to hear it. Why don't we have a race, like we always do. I know you love trying to beat me." Cockashi smirked saidfully.

Guyitalia blushed furiously, he could not deny an invitation to duel his rival, who he desperately longed for. he felt his long John quake with excitement.

"ok Cockashi, you're on..."

the two stood side by side, their muscles engaged, ready to take off at any moment.

"READY.... SET.... GO!" THe two yelled in unison as they sprinted off into the distance.

Cockashi felt his legs pulse with energy. He always seemed to forget how happy these little rivalries made him.

Just as they were reaching the top of a steep heel, the two noticed a strange building sitting neatly in a clearing.

"is the residency expanding again?"
guyitalia had never seen that building before, but then again, he had not been out of the village in a while.

"no, the Secret Cabbage hasn't expanded in years. I was just out here last month, and I didn't see this. there's no way it could have been built in that time frame."

Cockashi and gUyitalia pondered weather or not they should go check it out. in the end, they decided that they should. it was a suspicious building, after all.

The two ninjas entered the mysterious structure side by side. They were completely silent, straining their ears for any sound of life. It seemed that the farther that they walked in, the bigger the structure got.

"Doesn't this seem a little too big to you, Cockashi?" Guyitalia realized that they had been walking for at least an hour.

"Yes, it's all very strange. I think we should split up... we can map out the place faster that way."

Guyitalia nodded as he jogged down a seperate hallway. He turned around to say good luck to Cockashi, but he was already gone.

Cockashi sauntered down a long, dark corridor. It seemed as if the building was never ending. Suddenly, he hears some mysterious noises coming from the end of the hall. He quickened his pace to a hastened walk as he approached the noises.

Standing in front of him was a large, wooden door. it must have been thin because he could clearly hear groaning coming from the other side.

Cockashi slowly opened the door. What he saw made him do a double take.

. . .

Deidara thrust his drooling member into Sasori's deep languid passage. Sasori moaned out in delight. He had been waiting for this moment for many years and the feeling of Daddyra and him becoming one filled him with joy.