Memorable Times!!

Hey readers!! Here I am ur author.... Hope you like the story..... Pls let me know how you felt after reading it.... And let's start 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~

Life is full of memorable incidents. Some are happy ones, some are sad ones, some exciting, some horrorstrucking and so on and so forth. My life is also full of such incidences. Today, however I am going to write about an incidence which will always be memorable to me as it was an unexpected incidence.

It was a winter morning and the he time was about 7 a.m. The day was a Sunday. The outside streets were covered in thick fog , I was sitting in my room under a comfortable warm blanket having a cup of hot steaming coffee and studying. It was a very nice time for me. I am always fond of winter mornings unless I'm not going out of my house. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing. Who would come in such hideous winter morning ? I dashed out of my room although I didn't want to because I was very warm to open the door. I opened the door to find a very familiar looking old man with crooked beard, short hair and twinkling brown eyes with a crooked nose looking at me and smiling. He was almost a foot taller than me. I asked who was he and what did he want but he only chuckled and asked me if I could recognize him. I tried to remember a lot but an Inch of me couldn't recognise him I mumbled an almost inaudible no and he chuckled again and started he looked at me with an amused look . I blushed under his gaze and it was a feeling as if I was being x-rayed. I almost forgot that I had made him kept standing at the door way. I stammered and asked him to come inside and wait till I call my mother. He came in with the same amused look. I ran upstairs to call my mother as she was doing some work up on the terrace. She was confused to hear my description of the man. She came down along with me and overjoyed to see the old man. I was still super confused. She explained to me that the old man was her father which meant he was my grandpa. My face lit up with joy and understanding as it became clear to me who he was. I quickly went towards him and to touch his feet for blessings. He stopped me in the middle of my action, stoodup and pulled me into a tight hug. I also hugged him back and breathed into his sweet smell. After what felt like an eternity, I was almost choking though. When he understood that I was squirming in his hold, he quickly let go of me and apologized to me for hugging me so tightly. I only laughed a little. He said he hadn't seen me for almost 10 years and missed me a lot . He said that last time he saw me, I was only four. Then he had some kind of misunderstanding with my family and then he came again after 10 years, that day. I was jumping out of joy. We had breakfast together, my mother, grandpa and I. My mother was almost in a state of crying out of happiness. She had a lot of chat with grandpa. I was just listening to thier charterings instead of participating and was being bored because I really hate adult gossips. I noticed that grandpa peeked towards me through the corner of his eyes. I found blood rushing up towards my cheeks and I straightened up. I didn't know why I felt like that I stammered and excused myself to take a bath. My mother found my behavior to be quite strange but nodded. I took a quick bath and ran up to the terrace to dry my hair. The sun was quite dazzling and fog was no more to be seen. I sat on a mat and stunted thinking about why I am behaving so strangely in front of grandpa. Maybe because I am introvert. But even so, I never so much embarrassed ever in front of other strangers like I am feeling in front of grandpa. Maybe because of the strange twinkling of grandpa's eyes and his ways of the of acting like he can see through my soul. I shock my head to clear it from all of my thoughts and heard foot steps. After two three seconds, I saw grandpa coming towards me with a suitcase in his hands and his wet hair was dripping water. He came and sat beside me. I saw that compared to his age, he is still good looking. He looked towards me and put his hand on my head and started carding his fingers slowly through my hair. It felt awkwardly good as I'm not accustomed to such affection. He removed his hand and opened the lock of his suitcase. He asked me what did I want I just thanked him and let him know that did not want anything. It was the best gift that he had taken the effort to come a long way to my house. He clicked his tongue and said such words won't work on him and that I had to ask for something. I asked him for a chocolate, he took a huge bar of chocolate and gave it to me. I thanked him. He questioned me about my hobbies, likenesses, studies, etc. I found myself chatting a lot with my grandpa. Finally it was time for lunch. After lunch I chatted a little more with grandpa. Finally it was time for grandpa to leave. I urged him a lot to stay but he insisted on going as he had work to do. He said he would come again soon. 

It was a very memorable day to me. I will never forget it in my whole life.

~~~~~~~
Hey readers!! I'm your author back.... And here the story ends... I'm not good at long stories so I made a short chapter..... Pls comment .... Love you guys take care bye bye😘😘😘.