Untitled Part 2

C- K Bye I said as I ended the call

I better get home quick or he’ll do something hate and there possibilities of stuff thats gross and worse. But I didn’t get home in time and my phone began to ring again it was Matthew oh shit I better get freakin going. I answered it. 

M- Where the fuck are you?.

C- Ummmm At the Mall with Taylor…….

M- Really where the fuck are you because I sure the fuck know your not with Taylor he would of fucking told me you slut now tell me where you really are!.

C- I’m coming in the house right now……..

M- You better hope I don’t see you come thru the house. 

C- I’m here now.

M- Come to our room NOW!.

C- KK. 

So I walked thru the door to see Matthew on the bed on Twitter or Snapchat. !!!!!!!!!!!WARNING SEX SCENES!!!!! I was scared as fuck right now omfg I know what he wants on I thought in my head he rips his pants off He says take your fucking close off now or it will be worse. He grabs me and starts trusting in to me harder and harder it hurt like freakin hell I wanted to cry but I knew that if I cried it would just make him go faster and faster and then _____ walked in……

Cliff hanger Comment #Catthew for more  and next chapter will be much much longer.