M83.

"If this is the last day of your life, what would you do?"

Eat the poor

Eat the poor.

Yes, that.

Not 'eat the rich'. Because that's bullshit.

And do you know why? Let me tell you then.

It was 2057 at that moment. And no, there are no flying cars yet. Why? Because in the past 10 years humans were busy fighting with so many disasters already. And having our heart still beating at this moment is already a blessing.

Now, where should I start?

There was this particular huge chemical factory that accidentally spread a very poisonous gas into the air. The people who contacted the gas got very sick, and then die. The disease was also very contagious, there's no place to run.

And as a lot of experts predicted, the world fell into chaos. So many people die, economic fell down, a lot of despairs and wars.

At that moment we thought maybe this is it. This is the end of the world. Like what the bible said.

But it turned out, the four horsemen of apocalypse forgot their horses and asked God to postpone their arrival. So here we are, still alive but barely breathing.

The disease might be very deadly, but some people turned out to be immuned so they could able to dodge the grim reaper for a while longer.

Aside from those immuned people, most of the survivors were the rich people and some of the countries' executive.

Well duh. Of course, they could survive. They had this big ass bunker to hide and had a lot of supplies to survive.

Yes, the apocalypse wasn't decided to happen at that moment. But the human population decreased until it left with 35% because of that pandemic. A free fall of population number.

Then the scientist came with happy news. They said that the immune system could be share to cure sick people. By doing the blood transfer.

And here's where everything fell down to the pit.

The procedure of blood transfer contained three steps. The preparation, the procedure, and recovery. And it took 2 months to complete.

The preparation was the step where the sick person needs to found a healthy person that matched their blood cell and agreed to do this 'blood exchange'. They often called the healthy person as 'blood bank'.

The blood bank needs to be quarantined for one and a half month in a hospital. This action will ensure that the blood bank will stay healthy until the blood exchange.

The procedure step was just like what it's called, the blood exchange procedure.

The blood exchange will be done by exchanging the healthy person's blood into the sick person's body. If the healthy person's blood was already inside the sick person's body, they will be healthy again. But the healthy person became sick because now their blood was contaminated.