Chapter 4

Hejin's POV:
Now, Dahyun, Chaeyong, Tzuyu and me went home together, but I felt like I should going to the toilet because I wanted to pee.

"Hey guys, wait me at the parking lot in front of my car. I want to go to the restroom for a minutes. Is it okay with you?"

"It's okay,unnie. We'll waiting there." Dahyun said.
"Don't stay there too long, if you stay in the toilet long I'm sure you must be horn-"
I close her mouth with my palm.

"Shut up,Chou. I know I'm already old but Im still innocent to knowing about and do that. And, where did you hear that word?"
"Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie used to say that in front of us when you weren't around. Isn't it,guys?"
She looked at Dahyun and Chaeyoung, and me raised one my eyebrow to them.
"Aha-ha,yes. That's true. Hehe."
I just sigh at them.
"I knew it. Okay forget about that. I'll go to the toilet now. Bye~"
"Okay/Bye~" they said at the same time.

*TimeSkip*

After I did what I had to do, I suddenly heard a woman crying? I came to the sound of crying. And when I opened the door.

"Sana?"
I immediately hugged her and calmed her. And the weird thing is are my eyes blurry or something, but I see a purple spot like a hickey on her neck?
W-wait. Was she raped by one of the students here and no one saved her?
Aishh if her boyriend was here, i think she wouldn't be like this.

"Sshh it's okay, calm down now. Stop crying,kay?"
She's burried her face on my shoulder.
I look at her but she's still cry. I patted her back and stroked her hair slowly hopefully she's can calm.

"Sana, if you what I feel now, I can't see you crying. I know we aren't dating,but it's hurt for me to see you like this."

After a few minutes, she calmed down and talked to me

"T-thank you for make me calm, Hejin-ah. B-but I have to go, I afraid if my parents are worried about me b-because I come home late."

When she got up and was about to leave. I grabbed her wrist and she looked to me,

"I'll go with you. I'll take you home. Here, you can use my clothes so that your hickey isn't seen by other people, especially your parents."
I give her my spare clothes in my bag,and give it to her.
"T-thank you so much. So, don't you mind waiting me outside while I change my clothes?"
"O..ahaha okay. I'll wait outside."

"Why I'm so dumb?"

Meanwhile...

DaChaeTzu's POV:
"Aish, where's Hejin unnie? It's already past 30 minutes but she didn't come here." Dahyun ask,and Tzuyu answer it,
"I told you before if she definitely did 'it'."
"Don't think about anything weird,Tzu. Let we just wait a little longer."
"

*10 minutes later*

Hejin's POV:
I can see Dahyun Chaeyong Tzuyu looks bored waiting for me because it's too long.
"Hey girls, sorry if I took too long because there was a little problem."
I rub the back of my head.
I opened my car door and wanted to enter but the three of them were still in front of my car.

"Hey, don't you want go home?"

"Why you taking so long? What's the problem? And,why did you come with Sana unnie?
OMG! UNNIE! Don't tell me if you-"
Now,Dahyun is the one who's smack her head.
"Don't.think.about.that.again,Tzu."
She's glare to her.

Wow, i don't if Dahyun looks scary when angry like that.

"You need to explain to us later,unnie~"
Chaeyong giggle to me and got into the car and was followed by the others.
"Okay okay, i'll explain you guys later. Now let's go home. And,Sana? Come in?"
"Okay." She got in the car with a little smile on her lips.

*TimeSkip*

In the car there was only me, and the three of them. Chaeyong suddenly asked me,

"So,unnie, can you explain to us why you took so long at the toilet earlier?"

I explained everything to them what I saw with my own eyes what happened there.

"Is that so? So,what do you feel when you hug her? Nervous?"
Dahyun move her eyebrows up and down.

"Nope. I'm not nervous. I just feel hurt when i saw her like that. Crying hard with sobbing and she's look so weak. I don't know what happen to her if Bambam knowing about it. Especially her parents."

"Wait unnie. What if Bambam who's the one raped her earlier before you went to there? Who knows he has thinking like "something bad", so he can do anything to Sana unnie just because they're together since two years ago?" Chaeyong ask to me.

"Pffttt it's possible,Cub. Sana said to me if today Bambam skipped class because he's sick. So, I think that he's doesn't do that to her."

"Alright. Let's just hope if they'll fine with their relationship. No matter what."
Me,Chaeyong and Dahyun get shock because of it.

"What?"

"Since when have you been able to think wisely, Tzu?"

"Hey unnie, everyone looks at me savage, cold hearted, and sometimes perverted, or whatever.
But actually I'm the opposite of it all."

I just laugh to her while close my mouth with my palm.
"Okay, i trust you. Now go inside your house because we already here."
"O? Already? Okay."

They're get out from my car but before that,
"Thank you,unnie~"
They hug me except Tzuyu who's already outside.
"It's okay. Hey Tzu, don't you want to hug me?"
"Nope. I don't like skinsip. Bye unnie."
She's go inside house first,
"WHATEVER,CHOU..
Bye guys~ see you~"
I wave my hand from inside my car and drive to go to the home.
"Bye unnie~"

(A/n: Pretend that DaChaeTzu lives together in one house.)

To be continued...
-mango-