Untitled Part 2

"HELP! SHE'S NOT BREATHING!", SOMONE CALL 911!", I screamed.

It was just like any other weekend. But this week in particular was going to be full of excitement. My friend Maddie and I had been invited to Caleb Jonson's party. Caleb Johnson was the football all-star of Rosewood Highschool, all the girls fell for him.

"Hey Paige! Are you coming to my party tonight?", Caleb said as he jogged over to me and Maddie through the crowd of people. "It's gonna be epic!".

"I don't know, I'm gonna be busy studying for our exams next week."

"Oh come on, loosen up," Caleb replied as he playfully squeezed my shoulders.

"Maddie what about you?" He asked.

"Does it look like I would ever miss a party? Of course I'm coming!",Maddie exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll go to this "epic party" of yours", I said jokingly.

Maddie and I had completely different personalities. She was the outgoing, fun, sporty one while I was like the third wheel, I did what everyone else did, just to fit in. If it wasn't for Maddie, then I dont know what I would do. Everyone would completley ignore me.

As the bell rang, signifying the end of the day had finally come, I asked Maddie why she was so popular.

" I don't know, I guess I just have a good personality...or something like that."