One chocalate mocha with a side of you

Peep Peep Peep Peep 

Ugh !!!! What the hell is that annoying sound . Oh wait thats my damm alarm . I  shot my eyes open and thrrew the clock , making it shatter on the wall . 

Thats the 2nd clock i bought since week . I groaned and got up out of bed to go take a shower and get ready for work. WOW ! I just love getting up at 7 in the morning to work ( note the sarcasm )

Well HI my name is Calum Stiles . I am 20 years old and i live in Malibu , California in an apartment my parents bought for me just as a goodbye out of their lives .Its by the beach and i get the most amazing veiw and the apartment , IS NOT  too expensive but it finds itself to fit in the modern category 

 My parents kicked me out when i finished college

Why ?

They saw that i was a disappointment in their lives and that im the cause of everything that happen to my brother . One day  i was driving kyle to soccer practice and when i was drving a truck slammed itself into his side and he died on impact. He was 10 when he died , damn i miss the little guy . The docters say i was lucky becuase i survived . My parents say that it shouldve been me who died and i say the same thing. I use to get bullied in high school . i usually got beaten up or get dumped in the dumpster or maybe get shoved in a locker. I then started to cut myself  and cry and hide away from the world . I sometimes still do it , i blame myself everyday for what happen to kyle and ill never forgive myself .I was a broken mess , i still am for fucksake . No one even loves me i dont even love myself , i never had a girlfriend much less have the balls to even talk to a girl . After high school i went to college and got a masters in business and a degree in culinary arts . Finding a job in business is not so easy in Los angeles so i got stuck with a job of a coffe maker / cashier .

I got turqouise eyes with brown short hair which i usually just leave and it falls into its own place perfectly. I got a good looking body , lean with a six pack but i dont like to show it off too much . i got a tan complexion thanjks to the sun in malibu and im also a part time surf trainer  so i gotta keep my body fit . 

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and got dressed for work . I put on black skinny jeans and my work t-shirt with a jedd's coffeehouse logo plasted on it and my red chuck taylors. I checked the mirror then rushed out the apartment not wanting to be late for work. I got innto my new red 2015 mustang gt and raced off to work.

I got to work just in time cause im not in the mood for lindys arguing AKA HBIC ( Head Bitch In Charge ) . I walked through the door and into the locker to put on my apron . 

" Hey''  i turned and put on a smile as my bestfriend Azalea gave me a bear hug . She is amazingly beautiful and funny bt dont mess  with her she has a temper if you mess with her your head might get it . I met Azalea when i was in college , well she was one of the few people that even acknowleged me and also my other best friend Luke  , who's off visiting his girlfriend in New York . She's a model . Damn that lucky Son of a bitch . 

" Hey babe"  i replied back with a fake smile , trying not to spoil her alraedy bad mood . i mean she looks realy bad today '' You terrible today " 

'" Gee thanks buddy what would i do without you " she said with sarcasm lacing through her voice . 

" Aww your welcome honey " and kissed her cheek goodbye . Azalea's  also works  here she's a waitress .

I went to my station and made mocha , coffee , expresso and went for the chocalate chip cookies and put a fresh batch in the display . 

Ring . The bell of the door dinged indicated a customer came in . I looked up and my eyes became wide  

Fuck