Prologue

He was caressing my back and I felt his warm breath on my forehead.

We were at the sweetest position at the moment; we just made love.

But after 2 years in this relationship, there is something that is bothering me..

"James.." I whispered on his hairy chest, it's my favorite part of his body..

"hmm?" I felt his arms tighten around me and his soft lips on my forehead.

I took a deep breath to gather all the guts I have, I hope it's enough.

"Natatakot ka rin ba na mawala ako sayo?" this time he loosen his grip of me and I took that chance to sit and lean on the headboard covering my bare chest with a pillow.

with a confused face he sat by my side.

"I mean, Am I for keeps? do you see me with you in the future? as your wife?"

he looked down and there few seconds of pause before he responded.

"babe, we cannot determine the fut-"

 with that little act of hesitation, I cut him off.

"then, let me stay by your side as long as you want me to..It will not be easy for me to let you go, pero susulitin ko yun. I love you."

he hugged me and kiss the top of my head in response.

I didn't know how he truly feels, maybe he's going with the flow and maybe that's just the way it should be for the both of us.