April - June News

Hello my faithful readers, welcome to the first chapter of my Monthly Story Updates. Here I will be providing a bit of insight as to what chapters and or stories will be coming out in the coming months. Without further adieu, let's get things rolling!

Starting things off on May 5th we will have our 6th chapter for "Celestial Reawakening" where we will see the fruits of the group's labor within the walls of Lazurus' mansion.

Next on May 19th, I will be releasing my second original story on this account under the title "Black Paladin" this takes place in a world where demons run rapidly, raping human females and giving birth to cannibalistic hybrids known as hybrids. It is up to trained paladins to wipe these monstrosities off of the face of the earth.

Following the release of "Black Paladin," we will be seeing another new story based on the world created by the marvelous Akira Toriyama. That's correct, I will be making a Dragon Ball rewrite including many of my own OC's and storylines. Also, instead of focusing on Goku and the events on Earth, I will be focusing on the Saiyans and what they were doing during Dragon Ball. It will be called "Dragon Ball: Rebirth" and you can expect it on Either June 10th or June 15th.

Well, that's all for our updates for this month, I'll hit you guys up again once "Dragon Ball Rebirthed" is launched. Until next time readers!