Untitled Part 1

Eren Jaeger, yup that's me. I'm the captain of the football team here at Shiganshina High school and I have the most beautiful girlfriend named Mikasa Ackerman; she's the captain of the cheer squad. Then there are my best friends: Armin Arlert, His girlfriend Annie Leonhardt, Connie Springer, his girlfriend Sasha Braus, Bertholt Hoover, Reiner Braun, Krista Lenz, Her girlfriend Ymir Clark*, and Marco Bott. Well there is another person in our clan but I don't like him as much as the others, his names Jean Kirstein. We are the most popular at school, everyone looks up to us, and we never bully anyone though we are nice to everyone. I live at home with my stay at home mom and my dad who's a doctor, we live in a pretty big house, and I'm an only child but it never gets lonely cause my moms always here and so are my friends. Our senior year starts tomorrow, it was like it was just yesterday that I found Armin being bullied and helped him out, or in sophomore year when Mikasa moved here and how I instantly fell in love with her. Boy does it go by fast I'll tell you that's for sure.

"So you excited." Mikasa asked me. We were on the phone together.

"Yeah, this is gonna be the biggest year for us." I said.

"I know, well you better get some rest baby it's already 10:00 and we need to get up early."

"Okay but I was gonna call Armin too really quick" I said.

"Alright, goodnight Eren I love you." She said all sweet like and gave a kiss into the phone.

"I love you to." I said and hung up. I dialed Armins number and he picked up.

"Hey Eren, senior year tomorrow" I heard Armins voice say on the other end. "Why you calling so late anyway, you nervous"?

"Nah, I'm actually excited and wanted to know how you feel about tomorrow." I asked.

"Oh well I'm just as excited. Summer was really fun, like our trip to the beach was the best."

"Remember how that crab bit Reiner in the ass." I said.

"Oh my god yes, that was the best part!"

We both laughed remembering this, then my mom walked in.

"Eren what's all the laughing about it's time for you to go to bed."

"Oh sorry mom I was just talking to Armin." I told Armin I had to go and we hung up. I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't I was to excited about the days to follow this was gonna be the best year ever, senior year here I come.

The next morning I went downstairs and was greeted by mom who made me a big breakfast.

"Here's some bacon and eggs your favorite." She said and put the plate in front of me.

I noticed her looking at me while I ate. I asked her what was up.

"You've grown so much Eren, it's your senior year today and" Her eyes started to water. " Soon you'll be going to college, then getting married, and starting a family."

"Okay bye mom." I just ignored her and went out to my car. I hated when she'd have those "mom moments". I started my car and blasted my stereo and went off to pick up Armin and Mikasa. After I had gotten them I rode to Shiganshina High. I parked in the student parking area right next to Annie, who had Bertholt and Reiner in there. When we got out she ran over and almost tackled Armin.

"I missed you baby" she said and kissed his cheek. "Work kept me so busy"

"Annie it's only been 2 weeks since I last saw you, plus I texted you everyday." He said and grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the school.

"I know but I still missed you"

"She's like a whole new person since they started dating last year." Reiner said. Annie, Bertholt, and Reiner were childhood friends, so they've known her for a long time.